Question Grounding Totem Raidmarker macro help

Need help with a macro. I need to have an auto mark on my grounding totem as soon as I drop it, this is what I have so far

/cast Grounding Totem
    /tar Grounding Totem
    /script SetRaidTargetIcon("target",8)

this only works if I click the macro twice. that it puts a skull above it. The only way it works is if I use the macro twice, One for the actual application of the totem out and once for the raid marker.

The way I want it to work is I click the macro once and it does both puts out the totem and the raid marker on the totem for the reasoning of I want to be able to see when my grounding totem is consumed and I become invulnerable to CC in arenas and knowing when grounding totem becomes consumed would be amazing in aiding me.

I don't think it's possible to do it in one click. I believe you get a buff when your grounding totem is out, you could use an addon that works with buffs, such as Weak Auras.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/29...icon-on-totem/

Doesn't look possible as a 1-click, at least not with an easy solution. DBM has some amount of auto-marking functionality built in to mark adds, or people who get certain debuffs, or whatever, which could probably be adapted to mark your totem upon seeing it cast, but I wouldn't know how to get it done.

I was afraid of that, and yes I do use weak auras and this was going to be the alternative. Though I thought this would work somehow as raidmarkers are not even on the GCD at all