Help! EU.Battle.net DOWN (also US), WoW wont login, etc

So this happened about last night, and I'm totally not sure if it's just me / my country / my ISP or effecting more people. For a few hours the eu.battle.net servers were down, couldn't get into the game, the site didn't work, but the us site did work. Then after a few hours it started working again, but a little while later the us.battle.net servers went down (in Google Chrome it just says "cant connect" or similar, and you see it's stuck on "resolving host" when I press F5). But this time the eu servers worked, very odd. Anyways so I get back at it later today and BOTH sites are offline for me now and the same thing I can't login to WoW.

I disabled Zone Alarm to be sure, though it shouldn't block anything. I also twittered to BlizzardCS / BlizzardCS EU but they're simply not responding to my Twitters at all. I can't use the official forums / support page since all of that is offline. Then I went to search and see for a website that checks if another site is online or offline..

isitdownrightnow.com/eu.battle.net.html - says the site is currently ONLINE, but it's not for me.
    then websitedown.info/eu.battle.net - said for a while it was offline, but now says it's online as well.

But over here it's not working, which may be my ISP (though isn't it weird that it's blocking only a certain site?) or something else I'm not familiar of. So I decided to post here and see if I can get any help. Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Checking... Ah 'Problem with the Authentication servers' Don't panic, it'll get fixed.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Greets,

I have been online last night on the new battle.net launcher. I've seen my realID friends playing World of Warcraft last night till 00:00. (Everyone beyond that is unclear for me) And EU.battle.net works fine in my browser.

Edit: US.battle.net is fine too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Game and website working fine for me.

Have had terrible problems all week though.

This is odd, there are some twitters from BlizzardCS stating some server problems, but those were from 6 hrs ago, and they only state it's "battle.net services" like the battle.net APP and their games, nothing about their sites not working either. And I don't get why other people can connect to the site, while people like me can't? But I guess this could be something about their authentication servers?

Edit: Also FYI I am able to login on the Battle.net app, but the news wont load and simply says "Unable to load content" and some error message. Also it will not connect to WoW if I start that up (keeps dropping 'disconnected from servers'). Still none of the battle.net sites are online here, stuck on "resolving host" upon which it goes to the "Not available" page. Blizzard.com is also not available.
    Last edited by Drhank; 2013-09-06 at 10:38 AM.

Deleted
    Game and website are fine for me, I had some really bad lag spikes last night though that were like the problems before the game went down completely a few days ago.

Really nobody else? Everything is still offline here. Guess I'll have to wait till things get fixed by themselves, I wish Blizzard would at least say something though. Haven't heard a thing and they're not answering on Twitter either.

Is displayed on the launcher. However, there are people on my friend list who are playing.

No problemo here (EU)

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post

Is displayed on the launcher. However, there are people on my friend list who are playing.
    Ah thanks, I don't even see this message because all the Blizzard servers are unreachable here! What is the exact function of the authentication servers? Just for login purposes? Because I don't think it explains why all the Blizzard sites are unreachable/offline here.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Drhank View Post
    Ah thanks, I don't even see this message because all the Blizzard servers are unreachable here! What is the exact function of the authentication servers? Just for login purposes? Because I don't think it explains why all the Blizzard sites are unreachable/offline here.. :/
    The authentication servers are the ones you pass through when signing in to account management, the game servers when starting WoW or the mobile armory/chat/AH app on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    The authentication servers are the ones you pass through when signing in to account management, the game servers when starting WoW or the mobile armory/chat/AH app on your phone.
    Exactly, so it has no connection with my problem, considering I can't even get the sites to load. So I tested with my phone internet (different ISP) and on there everything works. So my guess there is some problem with my ISP.