The Scourgelord's Grip

This is a new quest item added in 5.4, and I don't think scourge will be in Siege of Ogrimmar or around it.

So, could it be part of a new dk quest line, just like locks quest?

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/101694-th...rgelords-grips

No.

There are quest items related to many old dungeon bosses added in this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    No.

There are quest items related to many old dungeon bosses added in this patch.
    If it's that, I feel like the Grips pertain to Scourgelord Tyrannus in some fashion.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

This could also be a new boss added to Brawlers through an item, like how they were in 5.3. I saw those and was trying to think about something that might be workable into why the scourge was in 5.4 and that was the only thing I could think of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    This could also be a new boss added to Brawlers through an item, like how they were in 5.3. I saw those and was trying to think about something that might be workable into why the scourge was in 5.4 and that was the only thing I could think of
    Could see that I suppose. Or maybe it's a vanity thing and there's one for every class? Like every class has some quest that they do and collect a class-related item. Idk, just a thought.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachez View Post
    Could see that I suppose. Or maybe it's a vanity thing and there's one for every class? Like every class has some quest that they do and collect a class-related item. Idk, just a thought.
    Hmm that's a possibility too. Just with how dk's already have a lotta unique dk stuff (2 sets of starter tier, 2 mounts, our own enchantment system, our "own" target dummies) I kinda pushed away from that.
    Oh I wish we could get some new runeforges x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Hmm that's a possibility too. Just with how dk's already have a lotta unique dk stuff (2 sets of starter tier, 2 mounts, our own enchantment system, our "own" target dummies) I kinda pushed away from that.
    The only really thing you listed was free weapon enchants

How are two mounts no other class can use not something unique to dk's? Yes pallys get mounts, and locks too, but they are different to the dk one's and therefor a pally and lock unique thing. Archerus until Cata was all to dk's, so nobody else could go in there (no one else really does even with flying now). That is pretty much "our" area to test out rotation and such and be away from cities while still using target dummies (able to switch runeforges quickly to see differences). The starter tiers are also unique as ONLY dk's can have them.
    Let's get back to the OP though >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    If it's that, I feel like the Grips pertain to Scourgelord Tyrannus in some fashion.
    Except that doesn't track, there's already a questline through the ICC 5-mans, adding another makes little sense.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Titan's Grip for DKs? I'm okay with this.

Even if it's 2h MH and 1h OH, I'd still be okay with this.

These items appear to be part of a Warrior questline related to Proving Grounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    These items appear to be part of a Warrior questline related to Proving Grounds.
    Warrior?

Explain.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Warrior?

Explain.
    Yeah... it seems like that guy is right D: .

http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/33001-the-armsmasters

15+ Year Old Account
    Noooo, my hopes for DK quest line was shattered almost as soon as i got my hopes up
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Well, it looks like they need something from BC (Pathelon) and WotLK (Pit of Saron), my guess is they're revamping how they're going to do class quests.

The issue then becomes:

Is it like the Warlock Green Fire quest or is the warrior version of new class quests for all classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Well, it looks like they need something from BC (Pathelon) and WotLK (Pit of Saron), my guess is they're revamping how they're going to do class quests.

The issue then becomes:

Is it like the Warlock Green Fire quest or is the warrior version of new class quests for all classes?
    Hm... sometime ago, I saw a blue post talking something about they wanted to build a class quest for every class, but that was taking so much time, so they would give us only lock quest lines for now, but every class would have their own epic quest line someday .