Thread: Rate Your Life

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Rate Your Life

Let's see how people rate their own lives.

Here are the categories to rate, give yourself anywhere from a 0 to 10 with 10 being the highest. (I'm not going to include intelligence like I did on another forum because all it did was start an argument and everyone naturally rated themselves really high).

Looks:
    Social Skills:
    Mental Health:
    Physical Health:
    Wealth:
    Sex Life:

Mine:

Looks: 6/10
    I'm not a neckbeard but I don't have the 6 pack and muscles that I used to. I'm what you might call "skinny fat". I'm skinny but you won't find a 6 pack if I go shirtless.

Social Skills: 3/10
    When I'm talking to someone I know, I'm a great conservationist and I love getting into intellectual debates. However when it comes to meeting new people or people I don't know, I'll probably sit there and not say a word until they talk to me first. When I'm out at my local pub, I just play a gambling lottery game when I'm not talking to anyone.

Mental Health: 2/10
    Some of the things I think about and some of the things that don't bother me should really warrant a trip to a Psychologist.

Physical Health: 7/10
    My family history is clean with no known common diseases or anything like that so I feel I got pretty lucky there. I'm still in my mid 20s and skinny so I don't really think I can give myself a low score here, plus there are people far worse off than I am, at least I have all my limbs.

Wealth: 1/10
    Well, at least my account doesn't say $0 but it still says "LOL" when I log into check it.

Sex Life: 4/10
    I get it from the same person on a semi-consistent basis but there's some things we need to work on. She won't try anything new or even try out anything kinky/adventurous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks: 7/10 I think I'm average.
    Social Skills: 6/10 I get angry easily. Otherwise I am very sociable.
    Mental Health: 2/10 Grew up in a very abusive household, physically and mentally. I trust no one, easily angered, and over-analyze everything.
    Physical Health: 9/10 I'm a runner, completed 4 marathons to date. I eat well, exercise daily, decent muscle tone. I am very happy with myself, but no perfection.
    Wealth: 10/10 in terms of the amount of money I make with what I need to be happy. I think I get paid way too much for what I do lol
    Sex Life: 8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks: 0/10 see physical health |v|
    Social Skills: 7/10 im usually pretty nice, its hard to piss me off but im very shy to begin with.
    Physical Health: 0/10 despite everything I try.
    Wealth: ???/10 not old enough to have a job
    Sex Life: ???/10 not old enough to have sex, id imagine that its going to end up being another 0/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks: 8/10
    I'm mostly pleased with how I look.

Social Skills: 7/10
    I'm a bit of a loner, most of the time. That's not to say I don't have very good friends, though.

Mental Health: 8/10
    Generally speaking, I'm in very good mental condition.

Physical Health: 4/10
    My weight is rather okay, I'm 188 cm tall and weigh 91 kg, but I only maintain that weight because I only eat a couple of times per day, which of course isn't something to recommend.

Wealth: 6/10
    Being a student, economy is tight, but my parents are kind enough to support me with some of the things I need. For example, I need a car to drive 8 km to the train station each day and they've decided to pay for the gas. Instead of insisting that I pay for everything myself, I plan to reimburse them once I've finished my studies and start earning money.

Sex Life: -/10
    It's nonexistent, so there's not much to rate.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks - 3/10. I look like someone mashed Justin Bieber and One Direction into each other to create some boyband abomination.

Social Skills - Varied. My personal belief is about a 5/10 maybe but depends on the situation. Been told numerous times by a decent number of people "this is why every girl in the hall likes you" (by girls, massive ego trip, had to bring myself down after). When it comes to actually being intimate with someone it drops through the floor but then after it seems to rocket. Don't know how or why but my social skills are like a rollercoaster >.>

Mental Health - Probably about 9/10. Been fortunate enough to have a comfortable life so far so never had what you could consider a real worry. Sometimes late at night if alone then thoughts of death and reality enter my head and completely works me up and I'm left like a mess for a good 30mins but that's only maybe a few times a month tops and never when I'm in a relationship I've noticed. Must be insecurity about the extent of life I guess.

Physical Health - 2/10. I am very skinny and average height but generally healthy. My family has HUGE health problems that don't exist through life so much but will come bite me at some point. I'm just waiting for Appendicitis and a thyroid problem. Coupled with heart problems and alzheimers when older. I already get heart problems now they're just minor. My fitness needs some work but should be easy enough to sort.

Wealth - 9/10. My parents are in a good situation and I'm a student, they just chose to pay for everything. I should come out of university with no debt whatsoever which is a huge benefit few others get and for that I'm so thankful.

Sex life - 7/10. You don't want the details any more than I want to give them but am currently starting to see this girl so should be obvious.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks: 8/10, I am very pleased with how I look, even though I'm no model material, but as long as I'm happy, I don't care what others might think

Social Skills: 9/10 being a female and trained by a lady-style mom when growing up, I know what to do in most situations and feel comfortable talking to anyone. Working as a barmaid and talking to clients constantly certainly added to that

Mental Health: 10/10 happy, sane, calm, smart, imo ideal condition

Physical Health: 6/10, I have to wear glasses and haven't been to the gym in good two - three months maybe?

Wealth: 0/10 broke. no money to buy food broke.

Sex Life: 8/10, happy with it but there is always room for imagination and improvement.
    Last edited by Snaige; 2013-06-13 at 03:36 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    be glad you're not me:

Looks: 2/10 I have never liked my face, and the rest of me is no prize either...
    Social: 1/10 I have a small social circle, that puts up with me... most of the time
    Mental: 2/10 not quite at the Suicide Hotline stage... yet...
    Physical: 2/10 was at least thin back in high school, but losing that ultra metabolism due to age isn't fun...
    Wealth: 2/10 I can afford to eat, and most of the time it's not just ramens...
    which when you look at all of those as one big picture, it should be no surprise...
    Sex Life: 0.5/10 it would have been a 0/10, but apparently the adage about blind squirrels and nuts is true...

edit: and since you kinda asked in a roundabout way (by saying you weren't asking)
    Intelligence: yeah, a lot of people would rate themselves higher as an ego trip, but I have no ego left. 2/10 at best, and that might be pushing it...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Deleted
    Looks: Hell if I know. Not bellow 6 for sure though.

Social Skills: I suck at this. 2/10 or something, unless I know/like you.

Mental Health: Probably an 8/10.

Physical Health: Even though I have a disease my health is pretty fucking awesome. 9/10

Wealth: ?/10 I don't have much of anything. My mom supports me, that's all I know, I don't care much about it but I do save when ever I can and waste only when necessary.

Sex Life: Hasn't even started and I see no point in rushing it, so 0/10.

Deleted
    Looks : http://i.imgur.com/zPsUVlj.jpg you tell me

Social skills: 7

Mental Health: 9/10

Physical Health: 9/10

Wealth: I don't earn loads but i am very generous

Sex life: been dead for a while

You tell me on the picture no one can rate there own looks surely

Looks: if you ask me 5/10, average, according to all my friends, guys and girls, 8/10
    Social Skills: 4/10, meeting new people is not my game
    Mental health: 5/10 and i fought for that. Still fighting anxiety issues, like panic attacks
    Wealth: 8/10, better off than most
    Sex life: 9/10 without going into the sordid details, this is the best part of my life right now

Looks: 3-5/10
    Id say im about a 3 without makeup 5 with.

Social Skills: 4/10
    I can socialize with people just fine, if its not important. If it is, like an interview or selling something, im overly bad

My heart is probably going to give out with all the stress I have. I can literally feel it beating really hard 30% of my day because of all the stress and annoyance in my life

Physical Health: 5/10
    Good weight, good chloesterol, thats about it. Neurological disorders, and fibromyalgia.

Wealth: 3/10
    I dont live in a shithole, but I cant afford anything really

Sex Life: 1/10
    I get it, but afterwards my body decides to have a shitfit. So maybe once a month is all I can tolerate it.

Wow, my life sucks.

Deleted
    Looks: 2/10
    Honestly really let myself go after 6 years of serious depression. Finding it hard to loose weight and get back into shape.

Social Skills: 5/10
    I am a very social person, but to my friends I play games with (obviously family also) I just don't go out like the rest of today's generation does, night clubs and bar's just aren't my place.

Mental Health:
    If having a twisted and dirty sense of humor counts as bad then 0/10!

Physical Health: 2/10
    Right now? Pretty damn bad. Lost 2 teeth at my current age (22) and my weight is pretty shitty right now.

Wealth: 9/10
    I live at home and get just over £1000 a month, when the bills are taken I am left with £750, it's enough for a gamer

Sex Life: 0/10
    I've never had a girlfriend nor I ever will I don't think but yet I am good friends with plenty of females. I guess I'm not that type.

Looks: 7/10
    I wouldn't say I'm the prettiest living but I am pretty happy with how I look ^u^

Social Skills: 5/10
    It really depends on who I'm interacting with. Friends and Family would be 8/10 but strangers and people I don't talk often to 3/10

Mental Health: 3/10
    I've had a hellish amount of stress lately, which copes up with my social anxiety and mild depression.

Physical Health: 9/10
    Pretty healthy, I'm just allergic to pollen.

Wealth: 6/10
    It changes, though I'm trying to save!

Sex Life: 9/10
    My Boyfriend knows how to handle stuff but improvement is always welcome ouo

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looks: I'd say around 7/10? I'm tall and rather fit. Face-wise I'm not prince-charming but I'm not the most ugly guy out there, either... at least I think so :P

Social Skills: I'd say 5/10. I can hold up a conversation with people but in general I absolutely HATE pointless small-talk. However if its someone with mutual insterests or just someone I get along with really well you'll have trouble shutting me up! I'm not very socially awkward either, I think :P I dont hate being around people but I also love being alone :P

Mental Health: Hmm... Around 5/10 or so. I guess you could say it's a positive thing that I'm aware of my own... "problems". I wouldnt say I'm depressed but rather... unhappy? Though that might change if I get admitted into UNI and can "move along" with my life as I've been kind of stuck for a few years now. I'm also rather cynical and indifferent at times. It's not always like that but sometimes it's worse and sometimes I'm the happiest guy around when I'm somewhere doing fun stuff with friends.

Physical Health: Getting better as of late. I'd say 8/10 right now. I was in pretty bad shape after just "lounging around" for a few years and not exercising at all but I've been going to the gym since january and lost like 22 kilos of weight Almost back to as good shape as I used to be when I still actively did sports! This has also helped my "mental health" a bit as I feel a bit more confident and secure about myself :P

Wealth: Pretty bad as in 3/10. I used to be pretty well off when I was still working full hours but since I work at an advertisement agency (as a designer) and advertising is the first thing companies cut from when the financial situation starts looking grim... Yeah, we've had a lot less work which means the "new guy" get's a lot less working hours. Same goes for my freelance projects... a lot less as of late I hope the financial situation get's better during my time in Uni (if I get in) so that when I get back to work I can work full hours again :P

Sex Life: Had you asked me this when I was still in college I would have answered with 9/10 but as of now... 0,0001/10 or so. Last time I got laid was around 3 years ago and there are really no promising prospects in sights in that regard either :P Partially my own fault since I used to have quite high standards as I was doing sports and was fit... and then I became a fat-slob so getting the "high-standard-meat" so to speak became impossible :P Might get better now that I've lost all the weight and actually look like a human being again! There were a few chances in these past 3 years but... either me being choosy or being too much of a gentleman ended up with me having a date with Mr. Hand isntead :P I know looks aint everything but they do help when it comes to just getting laid... and as far as relationships go I just havent found anyone that was interesting or had mutual interests with me... at least no one that wasnt taken already :P

This is a very controversial thread. As a psychologist, I wouldn't advise anyone to do this.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    This is a very controversial thread. As a psychologist, I wouldn't advise anyone to do this.
    I agree with this.

It kind of made me think about.... not-so-nice-things while writing it :P
    I guess self-observation and rating yourself can be a double-edged sword!

EDIT: I just amused myself of imagining you as an old man with a big beard and bottle-bottom-glasses with a giant notebook reading the thread and shaking his head in disbelief while judging and analyzing our answers, hah :P
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2013-06-14 at 08:59 AM.

Looks: 3-5/10 Really depends some days. 5' 8" (172.8 cm), 165 lbs. (74.8 kg), red-brown hair (fiery-red in summer, brown in winter), fair-skinned, freckled, hairy torso, legs, and arms, heterochromatic blue eyes with yellow rings. I prefer jeans and a plain t-shirt. I style my ungodly thick hair only on days when I want to mess with it. Can't grow much facial hair to save my life save for my oddly ginger goatee.

Social Skills: 5/10 I prefer having a close group of friends that I can always confide in. If a person approaches me, then I'm more than willing to befriend them, but I find it very hard to approach someone myself. I can be extremely outgoing and I'm not afraid to voice my opinion, but being social with people I'm not very familiar with is difficult. I don't drink other than a shot for peoples' birthdays, don't smoke, and the strongest drug use I can claim to have done is one pill of oxycodone after a hernia surgery and a single decent drag of marijuana last semester. People do love me for being the designated driver during major parties, conventions, concerts, etc. and I have a knack for being "a great listener". I'm also probably the least promiscuous 19 y.o. ever.

Mental Health: 10/10 I consider myself very level-minded and considering certain circumstances in my life and looking at my family's history.

Physical Health: 5/10 I'm just over the line for "overweight" at the moment, and that's 20 lbs. (~9.07 kg) down from a month ago. I have the cholesterol of a 50+ year old man, but otherwise healthy. Environmental allergies make my life a living hell sometimes.

Wealth: 2/10 American college student with an indebted teacher/nurse/farmer family going back several generations. Luckily, I have amazingly generous friends that are willing to board me and pay for my meals and gas all the time so I can recuperate my funds for the next school year.

Sex Life: 0/10 At 19 y.o. the idea of me being a virgin is probably shocking to many, but I don't particularly care. Until a genuine opportunity literally falls into my lap I'm not going to be uncharacteristic and go out hunting for anyone. On the plus side my nickname through high school and in my frat house is "The Big 10", so I'm sure that will come in handy sometime. Honestly don't know how that happened.
    Last edited by Redlokyldoreifanggore; 2013-06-14 at 09:08 AM.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Deleted
    Looks: 7/10, not the best looking guy ever but still pretty happy with how I look.

Social Skills: 6/10, gotta admit I'm not very social when meeting new people but I think I'm a very fun person to be around when I already know other people well.

Mental Health: 8/10, been alot worse with depression but that's gone now.

Physical Health: 7/10, average body I guess, not anywhere near overweight but not really skinny either, and don't have any disease or disability.

Wealth: 2/10, unemployed but atleast I'm not homeless and don't have any debts.

Sex life: 0/10, haven't had sex in a long time but not really worried about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks: 1/10 Always hated my face, and always will. While I consider myself an ugly bastard I still try to look tended. Usually clothed in black unless the washer has gobbled it up all at once. :<

Social Skills: 2/10. When meeting with new people I usually shut up until spoken to. It takes a while to break my ice barrier, once that is done, conversation does ensue. I'm really bad at small talk and I dislike the useless chatter anyway. I have strong and sometimes weird opinions which provide ample fuel for any discussion. Sadly I have a tendency to be very harsh/logical and at times arrogant.

Mental Health: 2/10 Been dealing with depressions and low... ok who am I kidding, NONEXISTANT self esteem for years. I don't like living on this planet and I regularly think about just pressing [ALT] + [F4] on the "earth" application, but I'm too much of a coward to actually go through with it.

Physical Health: 3/10 Pain and doctors are no strangers to me. I can't even eat everything I like.

Wealth: 5/10 After finishing my studies I'm sadly unemployed, for the time being, but I have to admit that the German social system provides me with everything I may need to live. Complaining wouldn't be fair to all these people that hunger or don't even have a proper dry place to rest their heads.

Sex Life: -/10 Never was and, considering my body, probably never will be existent IRL. Does Erotic Roleplay count? :<

Why? I'm well aware that my life sucks. MMO doesn't have any real data from me, so extrapolation to my RL person ain't possible.

At 19 y.o. the idea of me being a virgin is probably shocking to many, but I don't particularly care. Until a genuine opportunity literally falls into my lap I'm not going to be uncharacteristic and go out hunting for anyone.
    27 and I have the same mindset. Not looking for "physical entertainment" in any form. But I do have to admit that I'd like a soul mate in life. It gets lonely at times.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2013-06-14 at 12:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    Sex Life: 0/10 At 19 y.o. the idea of me being a virgin is probably shocking to many
    Being at one of the UK universities which has been found to be quite promiscuous above others, this doesn't shock me at all. I'd say a good 20% of people I know here are still virgins and we've just finished our first year.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.