Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm wondering if all 4 celestial animals spawn at once, or if they're "random" like the green dragons? Seems like quite a few bosses for some off tier normal level loot and pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Awww please tell me we get to finally crush those stupid Pandaren who seem to think they are even remotely powerful.

Im up for spirit killing!
    They're trials, we won't actually kill them.

I wonder if they'll announce it server wide or something, like: "The next [trial of whomever] begins in 1 hour, get your shit together!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Ugh, and here I was hoping that the Shado Pan would finally grow a pair and fight us.
    I don't think we'd like that.

The Shado-pan wouldn't be stupid enough to fight the Horde or Alliance on "even" terms, in open battle. It'd be mass suicide for them. They'd use deception, stealth, poison, and the like.

Yes, I know the Thunder King wouldn't have died without us, blah blah blah. It wouldn't be as easy a war as you think though.

After all, how can you kill an enemy you can't see, and how can you protect yourself while you're asleep?

Ordos looks pretty simple (please correct me if I'm misreading his abilities). Paraphrasing from the dungeon journal

Magma Crush - 5 million fire damage split between all players within 20 yards. No soloing this boy for a while.

Burning Soul - Inflicts 50k fire damage per second for 10 seconds, then explodes doing 300k damage to anyone within 10 feet.

Pool of Fire - creates a pool of fire that does 50k damage per second. This could be the 'forced ranged people to move' ability, the big question will be if it can be placed on tanks or melee.

Ancient Flame - summons a flame orb that does 50k damage per second to the nearest player and increases fire damage taken by 5% for 10 seconds. This looks like the 'bring two tanks, or at least someone who can absorb damage' ability.

Eternal Agony - After 5 minutes, he starts pulsing an aoe that does 300k damage per second.

So the strategy, I'm guessing, will be to stack in two spots, one melee pile one ranged. Move away from the pile at least 10 yards from everyone else when you have Burning Soul. Have the offtank/damage soaker stand by the Ancient Flame so it doesn't hit anyone else. Kill it before 5 minutes go by, collect loot.

Can be done by a group of 15-20 geared raiders with decent healers, but additional extra folks wandering by won't screw up your pull and actually make the encounter a little safer by splitting the damage out a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashkar View Post
    No kidding. A 19 encounter patch is pretty insane, especially now with four modes to balance on 14 of 'em.
    Let's get one thing straight, Oondasta and Nalak are nothing close to raid encounters, let's not say silly things and act like the 5 world bosses wont have their same fate. They learned nothing from oondasta which means every world boss will be a loot pinata, that is not raiding.