Page 1 of 2
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    That must be where the new battle pets come from.

Huh, interesting.
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.

I thought the pandaren spirit "bosses" were explanations for the legendary quest chain bit?

Hm, so did the August Celestial s just get tired of our shit and declare war?

Deleted
    I'm going to assume that the Celestials are going to count as a "Trial of Strength"-type encounter, where they get to 1% hp, turn friendly and grant us our loot.

I do not know. Maybe that's the case, but there's more to be seen. Time to seek and engage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, so they are straight up five separate bosses. I was thinking they might be part of a single encounter. Well, there you have it - that's pretty impressive. 14 instanced bosses + 5 world bosses is a pretty heft amount or raid bosses to fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    That's pretty much my thought right now.

Did you read the pictures or just say that after reading the thread title?

other than the yaungol one, they all say "test" of whatever those spirits represent.

They seem to be trials encounters. I don't think we're killing the actual Celestials - just passing the same trials that they set for Shaohao so we're prepared to face the Sha of Pride.

Something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    No. They are trials, tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Ah, so they are straight up five separate bosses. I was thinking they might be part of a single encounter. Well, there you have it - that's pretty impressive. 14 instanced bosses + 5 world bosses is a pretty heft amount or raid bosses to fight.
    No kidding. A 19 encounter patch is pretty insane, especially now with four modes to balance on 14 of 'em.

Deleted
    Cant they be related to the proving grounds?

Makes sense for it to be trials... the Celestials tested Shaohao, so we have to prove that we can do what he couldn't, and overcome Pride.

So the Celestials are like the dragons of nightmare, nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFarm View Post
    I'm going to assume that the Celestials are going to count as a "Trial of Strength"-type encounter, where they get to 1% hp, turn friendly and grant us our loot.
    Yes it is, it was in the patch notes yesterday something along the lines of "The spirits are helping the horde and alliance to prepare "

Deleted
    Potential attunement quest for Siege of Orgrimmar? Making us face the trials so we're prepared to do what Shaohao couldn't and defeat the Sha of Pride

Quote Originally Posted by Keblow View Post
    Potential attunement quest for Siege of Orgrimmar? Making us face the trials so we're prepared to do what Shaohao couldn't and defeat the Sha of Pride
    Don't think so. LFR + Flex pretty much stops any attunement ever happening again.

Deleted
    I'm guessing Ordos is the Oondasta/Galleon, and the celestials are the loot pinatas? Like, each spawn is a different one and you can get loot from one of them once a week?