• No (Africa)

0 0%
  • No (Arab World and Israel)

2 0.63%
  • No (Other)

16 5.05%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well seeing as the US has no real race imo since we are all immigrants other then the native Americans then no. This country is improved by taking in new people and melting their culture together with whats already here. The blending of cultures in the US imo what makes it so great and why i love it. Now they should share some of our basic ideals and morals ( not saying they have to be of xyz religion or anything) but you get what i am saying. Anyone who says yes the US should only house people of your race then you are either racist or just dumb.

Now on the flip side i am by no means saying we should take in any and everyone and allow illegal immigration. That is a no go as well and we should take in people after A checking their background and also making sure they bring a needed skill set to this country.

No I believe my country should selectivly house people from any race assuming the following.
    #1 the need to bolster the workforce.
    #2 the person in question offers a valued skill that is actually needed and beneficial to us.
    #3 the Person respects our culture by trying to integrate into our society (this means speaking English)

10+ Year Old Account
    Also race is like skin tone, facial features, etc. Like Aryan. Not ethnicity although that has effects on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There shouldn't be only people of my race, but there should be less of certain other races. And they should better behave and at least try to adapt. Too many with the "I live here, but fuck that country in every way imaginable"-attitude.

No, it seems very anti-humanism to do so. I like solidarity.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh sure I believe this, my country should only house those of my race. But since my race is human, this means well... anyone.

Deleted
    No. I can see this thread getting derailed really quickly!

Deleted
    I believe our nations should only house our culture and our way of life. I have nothing against mixing different ethnicities under the same roof but I really don't think it's appropriate to alter our way of life to better suit "outsiders".

If you actually believe certain areas of the World should be restricted to certain races (white, black etc.), then I'd suspect you are a racist and a very disgusting person.
    Last edited by Mikael123; 2013-06-13 at 08:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It should house anyone who is willing to pay taxes, obey the law and learn the language.
    Same here, if someone is willing to blend in a society he should be welcome regardless of his of her race, otherwise that person should stay where he was born. There are a lot of people thar come to Spain to live in the streets and that's not good for the country, so, as the good man above me said: everyone willing to pay taxes, work, and blend in is more than welcome.

Deleted
    Housing any race is fine, housing any culture is not.

Deleted
    I'd get bored with just white girls honestly. No slight to white girls as they make up most of my partners but I like to mix it up.

Deleted
    There is only one human race and that's homo sapiens sapiens. This thread don't make any sense at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezo View Post
    There is only one human race and that's homo sapiens sapiens. This thread don't make any sense at all.
    You mean human species.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you live in the US and say yes then you're delusional.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    EU couldnt care less anyone should be able to live where he wants regardless of skin color.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they're willing to peacefully integrate into our society and contribute to our economy in a meaningful way, absolutely anyone is welcome to England in my book.

Deleted
    No but if someone comes here and want's everyone else to obey they law then they can gladly get the f out.

Yes, I do.

While I don't mind most races (yaya, I can't see why one can't be racist if they are not vocal about it), I do believe that a NATION should consist of racially similar people. The fact that it does not work that way in todays' world doesn't bother me, but had I had the power in 20th century, I would of made it different!

If by race, you mean homo sapiens, then yes, they can hang out in my country