Page 1 of 46
... LastLast

A man sends a woman a photo of his penis and she responds by contacting his mother.

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/11/the_..._shot_revenge/

Just saw this covered on TheYoungTurks and thought I should spread the laugh around. Basically this guy got a pic of his dick that he sent to some girl forwarded to his mother!

...This guy is possibly the dumbest cunt alive, even if he made my morning.

Here's a link straight to the conversation between them.

Edit:
    This has turned into quite the debate, with fierce proponents on both sides.

Everyone reasonable agrees that the guy was an imbecile, and the girl was at least legally justified in what she did, even if not 'morally'

I think what ticks most guys off about this is that if things were the reverse, the outcome would be complete different. 99% of guys would just block her, delete her pictures, and end it there. Those taking action such as forwarding those pictures to her father, blowing the case out of proportion on social media, etc, would likely have been heavily vilified, told to 'man up' and leave the poor girl alone, that she never meant for the guy to be this upset, that he shouldn't even get so butthurt over the picture of a vagina, or something along those lines.

This hypothetical situation that would undoubtedly happen irks me too, somewhat.

But it's still fucking hilarious.
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2013-06-13 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Girl isn't very smart either..

What does his mother have to do with it?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

+1

That's hilarious.

Perpetuate rape culture? lmfao, what a dumb broad

She sounds like a Tumblr feminist. Likely done for attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking feminist lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    She sounds like a Tumblr feminist. Likely done for attention.
    Yes, it couldn't have anything to do with not wanting to be sent creepy naked pics or anything. Chicks always love that amirite?

Regardless of what the woman who got the pic did - if you send a picture of your junk to someone you don't know, don't be fucking shocked when nothing good comes out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Yes, it couldn't have anything to do with not wanting to be sent creepy naked pics or anything. Chicks always love that amirite?
    They do if they know what is good for them! /shakesfist.

This is hilarious.

"Once again, Internet jerks respond to a woman calling out jerks by being even bigger jerks."

Funny that this fits for some of the above posters.

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-06-14 at 10:23 AM.

It could have ended there, but she made a screenshot and send the picture around. Hence "Done it for attention".

Quote Originally Posted by Sinraye View Post
    "Once again, Internet jerks respond to a woman calling out jerks by being even bigger jerks."

Funny that this fits for some of the above posters.
    FemiNazi detected. Ps: Womyn isn't a word.

Dudes a douche. Chicks an idiot femanist... I mean, "perpetuation of rape culture?" give me a break. I would have been totally on her side and having a good laugh if it wasn't that silly comment.

I don't blame chicks for not wanting to get sent dick pic's from strangers (although as they say, lay down with dogs, wake up with fleas... it's a dating app ffs) and sending it his Mum as a sort of "take that douchebag" is gold.... but where the hell did Rare come into it?
    Last edited by Dakara; 2013-06-13 at 05:51 AM.

It could have ended there, but she made a screenshot and send the picture around. Hence "Done it for attention".
    Did you read the story? They were talking about the weather and he sent the dick pic, she said 'I don't need to see that' and he started insulting her. It wasn't just dick pic straight to his mother or something.

Oh so it should be ok for guys to harass people whenever they want with no accountability ever? I see.

Look if you're dumb enough to send unsolicited naked pics to someone (and then argue with them about why it's their fault that they're offended) you are absolutely asking for it in every possible way.

She did in fact act privately by contacting his mother, but she has every right to comment on her own blog about it. Women aren't obligated to just shut up and put up with this kind of shit. If you want them to treat you nicely and respectfully I would suggest starting with treating them in that way yourself.

Deleted
    Yeah but the leap from an unwanted dick pic to so called "rape culture" is quite big.

She could of simply contacted the authorities but no she had to stick it on her blog and whatever else.
    Trevor is wrong by all means for doing it but that woman is just as worse for blogging it...yes i agree with others, on one hand we have some attention seeking twat and on the other a dirty perv.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is a fucking retard and she is an attention seeking cunt. "LOL RAPE CULTURE HUURRRRR" Dude was trying to get laid, she should have said no and let it go and block his number. But she didn't. She wanted attention for her and her blog, which screams give me attention because of my gender is sad. Also why is it ok for her to resend said dick pic to someone else who doesn't want to get it, in the name of revenge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Is it pouring where your at"

"No"

Sends picture of dick?

Well, that escalated quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelayah View Post
    Yeah but the leap from an unwanted dick pic to so called "rape culture" is quite big.
    Rape culture refers to "a social system that has slowly normalised rape and sexual assault through the bombardment of images, language, laws and social attitudes". Source: http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and...030-28hga.html

Feeling you're entitled to just harass people by sending sexual images to people who don't welcome or want them is part of it, as it then telling off the person in question for daring to object to your sexual behavior towards them. It clearly isn't respecting the boundaries of consent in both cases.
    Last edited by Windfury; 2013-06-13 at 05:56 AM.