Thread: WSG gone bad.

WSG gone bad.

Deleted
    They will have absolutely no pressure. Just wait till FCs are at 4-5 stacks then destroy EFC through the heals.

These new queue systems for bgs are working great! *Blizzard smile*

Quote Originally Posted by Omniscient View Post
    Stop being such a pansy. You do know that those healers can be CCed or killed? Or you can damage through the heals when the tank gets stacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Lol, at least i got a kick out of the above response. P.S : We won that game, still one of the most obnoxious thing i ever dealt with in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Stop being such a pansy. You do know that those healers can be CCed or killed? Or you can damage through the heals when the tank gets stacks.
    lol, no and no. wrong on all points

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Can't really CC or kill them if there's 7 of them... Too much cross healing because if you CC a couple then there's still 5 others healing.... Never going to get the coordination in a pug wsg to CC more than a couple of them either. Most CC also wont be effective because there are so many dispellers and a lot of CC is dispellable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, those queue systems that were disabled on literally the second day of the patch and aren't affecting the game anymore.

RNG is RNg. Annoying but mostly pointless team setup.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

3 heal priest? them with some dd give enough pressure to kill the other FC while you cant kill one of them in random bg (if they are all capable and good equipt)

Lol 3 dps... So glad I don't pvp any more :/

Edit - Wrong topic, soz

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Yeah, those queue systems that were disabled on literally the second day of the patch and aren't affecting the game anymore.

RNG is RNg. Annoying but mostly pointless team setup.
    Ya, I hope when it gets back up. That people won't have a chance to change spec's (have the Activate button on the secondary spec locked). I would be so happy for not just a balanced bg, but to have that as well.

Blizzard HQ

Head PvP Developer- "So Jim, how is the new queuing system for random battlegrounds working on live realms?"

Jim- "Great sir, there are no more unbalenced battlegrounds thanks to implementing the system!"

Head PvP Developer- "Sounds great. Here have a raise."

Jim- "Oh Gee, thanks boss."

stage exit Head PvP Developer

Bob (works for Jim)- "Uh Jim, it seems we accidentally flipped the number of healers and damage dealers in the battleground queueing system."

Jim- "Ahhhh who cares its not like anyone actually PvPs. Now who wants to go try out Seige of Orgrimmar?!?!"

Rest of Blizzard Staff (in unison)- "WE DOOOOO!!!"

scene end
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    Blizzard HQ

Head PvP Developer- "So Jim, how is the new queuing system for random battlegrounds working on live realms?"

Jim- "Great sir, there are no more unbalenced battlegrounds thanks to implementing the system!"

Bob (works for Jim)- "Uh Jim, it seems we accidentally flipped the number of healers and damage dealers in the battleground queueing system."

Jim- "Ahhhh who cares its not like anyone actually PvPs. Now who wants to go try out Seige of Orgrimmar?!?!"

scene end
    why did you not bother to name the head pvp developer by name?

and yea shit happens. atleast they disabled it when the found out they could not fix right away.

but then when i look at your posting history i was not surprised. do you even enjoy your life?
    Last edited by loki504; 2013-06-14 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    its ok, i just did a WSG on alliance, horde players were on 40+ kills, alliance on 0. thats right, through the 15min game, we did not kill a single horde.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, since you apparently can't read hotfix notes, the queue system for BGs isn't active. It works just like before except now everyone knows your role from the start.

I repeat, THERE IS NO MATCHMAKING. Though you'd think anyone with base intelligence would be able to add 2 and 2. Humanity perpetually astounds me.

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    Blizzard HQ

scene end
    Right, except the matchmaking system was disabled almost as quickly as 5.3 was launched, so you're literally talking about nothing.