Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Warlock Tier 16....

    ok anyone else think it looks like they used a modified version of the warrior tier 13 shoulders and helm? tbh it looks like they did the same with the mage tier 16 set using aspects of the old mage tier 13. what do you guys thinks?

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,691
    I was thinking the same with the mage T13..., but when i saw the warlock T16 i was like: "OMG SO COOL!" so i didn't checked if it looked like the warrior T13 or anything :P

  3. #3
    Where are you guys seeing this?
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

  4. #4
    Yeah, first thing I thought of was the Warrior T13 shoulders. A little uninspired if you ask me, not sure what angle they were going with. Maybe the Twilight's Hammer are back in some capacity? Garrosh does resemble Cho'gal quite a bit. Best I can guess given the over-lapping scale look. Love the 'Lock pvp set, though.
    Last edited by Vallius; 2013-06-12 at 05:36 AM.
    "No better burden can a man carry on the road than a store of common sense." - Hávamál, st. 10

  5. #5
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Where are you guys seeing this?
    Front page, just reload it

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallius View Post
    Yeah, first thing I thought of was the Warrior T13 shoulders. A little uninspired if you ask me, not sure what angle they were going with. Maybe the Twilight's Hammer are back in some capacity? Garrosh does resemble Cho'gal quite a bit. Best I can guess given the over-lapping scale look. Love the 'Lock pvp set, though.
    yeah i'm actually not saying it looks bad, but i'm also not saying it looks good lol. also i thought since the new raid is located back in org that the tiers would resemble something more in tune with that, rather than it looking more pandaren themed, but that is what the expansion is so i guess it fits

  7. #7
    Scarab Lord Azutael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,655
    I kinda like it, though it doesn't really scream warlock. The PvP set is pretty badass as well.

  8. #8
    T16? T16?!?!

    Forget your T16 (which actually also looks cool), your Season 14 set is fuckin awesome! Almost makes me consider rolling a warlock it's so cool!

  9. #9
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,691
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    T16? T16?!?!

    Forget your T16 (which actually also looks cool), your Season 14 set is fuckin awesome! Almost makes me consider rolling a warlock it's so cool!
    Hahaha i know how you feel, these are the kind of things that made me wish i had my warlock lvl 90 (My warlock is lvl 63 or something :P )

  10. #10
    Stood in the Fire WarlockJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Robot Island
    Posts
    426
    Unfortunately I think the T16 is TERRIBLE... Its not ugly per say, but it feels half recycled, really generic and as someone else posted, very uninspired.

  11. #11
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,691
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockJack View Post
    Unfortunately I think the T16 is TERRIBLE... Its not ugly per say, but it feels half recycled, really generic and as someone else posted, very uninspired.
    I really like it, but i do agree that it looks recycled even more cause it looks like a cataclysm set (The horns/spikes have the same style that deathwing horns, etc...)

  12. #12
    "Isaac Clark? Is that you?"

    Is what went through my head.

  13. #13
    Legendary! Tierbook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    6,390
    can anyone get a comparison pic of the two?
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

  14. #14

  15. #15
    The set looks amazing. It only really looks like the warrior set with the tentacles/claws. I really like the yellow/blue set.

  16. #16
    Mechagnome darkminaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cambodia
    Posts
    606
    i thougth wtf is this ugly shit
    then i saw new pvp set and though .. hey new transmog schoulders n1

    thank you blizzard for transmog .. so we don't have to use ugly set. Amen

  17. #17
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    17,050
    Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    ok anyone else think it looks like they used a modified version of the warrior tier 13 shoulders and helm? tbh it looks like they did the same with the mage tier 16 set using aspects of the old mage tier 13. what do you guys thinks?
    I think I am not surprised about this topic. It is common that with every tier we get topics that think the current tier on class x is "the worst, lazy, just modified etc" That said, there is a tad Deathwingish about them. I guess your wording of "using aspects" comes close. Then again..they are constantly using the aspect of a helm, a robe...etc
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  18. #18
    Thank god for transmog. I'm more interested in the actual bonusses. The numbers may not be final, but to me 2 piece looks very strong for affliction and demo atm, while the destro 2 piece is a bit meh. But the 4 piece looks very good for destro and a lil worse for the others. Still quite impressed. Thoughts?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    i thougth wtf is this ugly shit
    then i saw new pvp set and though .. hey new transmog schoulders n1

    thank you blizzard for transmog .. so we don't have to use ugly set. Amen
    it just seems too much like recycled warrior tier 13 with a bad color scheme. the pvp set looks alright, i really think they need a new art team for the armor sets

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think I am not surprised about this topic. It is common that with every tier we get topics that think the current tier on class x is "the worst, lazy, just modified etc" That said, there is a tad Deathwingish about them. I guess your wording of "using aspects" comes close. Then again..they are constantly using the aspect of a helm, a robe...etc
    ok saying that they are constantly using the aspects of a helm, a robe...etc seems like your just trying to be sarcastic if you didn't my apologies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •