Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Hitler's child, what should nation do?

Let's pretend Adolf Hitler had boy child who born between 1943-45, was somehow hidden from community and today proven to be Hitler's child. What would country where he lives should do?
    After WW2 any country would have killed him for sure, but would jews demand death for him even if he is 68-70 years old?

I think any country would probably kill him just to calm down community.
    Your thoughts?

Deleted
    what kind of shit country would kill an innocent child or an innocent person just because their dad was insane?

Deleted
    Killing him would be murder.

That kid would really have a lot of personal shit to deal with, imagine growing up knowing your father did what Hitler did.

I've met a few jewish surviours(had one come to school when I was a kid for example) and the last thing I would expect from them is them asking for this child to be killed. Very humble and kind individuals.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Why would they kill him? That's murder. Senseless killing of an innocent would take them down to the same level as the person they condemn... Not to mention you're subjecting the child to his father's wrongdoings.

Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    what kind of shit country would kill an innocent child or an innocent person just because their dad was insane?
    This. What kind of dumb question is this? No rational society is going to kill a child for the actions of their parents. That's like saying one of your family members get arrested for a crime the whole family should go to jail.

Why Hitler's kid? Why not the children of every German soldier who sent jews to their deaths during that time? Why not the every German civilian who turned a blind eye and allowed their country to be run by a psychopath?

The sins of the parent don't carry on to their children.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Killing him would be murder.
    Amazingly obvious, but nevertheless required for this thread.

If he was proven as Hitler's son he'd be taken into protective custody and given a new identity.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure it would be unknown, and even it was known to the public, he'd pretty much just go about a "normal" life, outside of the crazed people shouting obscenities and trying to kill him.

If he did have a son, his son had nothing to do with WW2 and the Holocaust, so I don't see any reason why we would kill him or even antagonize him.

Although, given the number of crazies, he'd probably have to change his name and appearance and location, but other than that, I'm sure it would be fine for him.

I'm sure that if you're that interested, you could look up what happened to the children of some of the more prominent Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Sorry, but that's a really dumb question. I mean wtf, since when is it the child's fault to be the child of a specific person?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    Why Hitler's kid? Why not the children of every German soldier who sent jews to their deaths during that time? Why not the every German civilian who turned a blind eye and allowed their country to be run by a psychopath?

The sins of the parent don't carry on to their children.
    You should really read up on history and learn about some psychological experiments they did after WW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I knew there was something on this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler%...en_(2011_film)

Dunno anything about it, but I'm sure you could give that a watch and see what would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't North Korea, we aren't stupid enough to believe that because a parent is "evil" must mean that the child is inherently evil. Besides, Hitler wasn't evil until he started murdering.

Should Jews demand it? If they want, it'd be unreasonable seeing as that child would have had nothing to do with anything. It'd be about as stupid as people demanding that the UK goes under Shariah.

However, I think the child might have gone down the same route as the children of the guy at the head of Auschwitz I think it was.. When they discovered what their dad had been doing, both his son and his daughter had themselves sterilized so that they didn't have kids who'd have to live under that family name and come to terms with what someone in their family did.

This thread should now be about that, rather than if we should kill them...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Let's pretend Adolf Hitler had boy child who born between 1943-45, was somehow hidden from community and today proven to be Hitler's child. What would country where he lives should do?
    After WW2 any country would have killed him for sure, but would jews demand death for him even if he is 68-70 years old?

I think any country would probably kill him just to calm down community.
    Your thoughts?
    Could I get that again, in english please?

Infracted for grammar bashing.
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2013-06-14 at 05:57 AM.

Hitler's child, what should nation do?

Nothing.

/thread

Seriously, what a stupid question

Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure Soviet would have probably killed child if they found him alive after Hitler's suicide.

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 05:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KenjiEvans View Post
    Could I get that again, in english please?
    Sorry for my language but I think you got the point.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure ideas and world views are not genetical.

Nothing.

I would hope we're past punishing people for something their ancestors did. The child is (hypothetically) innocent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't live in Westeros. Why would you even think of murdering him?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is ridiculous and you're begging the question with all those wild presumptions.

No nation is going to kill an innocent child just because of his genes. Aside from maybe a few whackjobs (because every group has some), no communities -- Jewish or otherwise -- would demand it, either. I'd probably go as far as to say most people would be pretty darn opposed to that train of thought entirely.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |