Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    No

To go deeper into detail though. He is a pompus asshole nobody likes. If we never went to pandaria he would have been overthrown anyway.

Voljin hated him at the start of Cataclysm, Even told him to watch out because "When the black arrow pierces your heart...you know who fired da arrow"

Silvanas has no care for him at all. In Gilneas she was forbidden to use the plague but disobeyed him anyway.

Baine hates him for sending assassins to kill his father

Nobody likes him except for the extremely fanatical orcs. He has over-stayed his welcome. He is not a leader like Thrall, He is a tyrant. And if anything is to be believed..he is doing something evil under Orgrimmar.

Grom died for nothing, Garrosh threw away everything. It's time he goes.
    "Baine hates him for sending assassins to kill his father" wait what..?!?! He dueled him and did not send any1 to kill him...he send assassin on Vol'Jin in the scenario

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I think Garrosh was pretty honorable, he demolished Thrall in a fair 1v1 and didn't surrender even though he had the Alliance and the Traitors knocking on his door. Also can't forget about the whole Stonetalon thing. The only dishonorable thing he did was send an assassin to kill Vol'jin, but to be fair Vol'jin told Garrosh he was going to assassinate him first, (In the vision Vol'jin shows in the fire in the Troll starting zone.)
    The ONLY thing we have in Stonetalon suggesting Garrosh was being honorable was "garrosh" Krom'gar said he was following orders. Krom'gar seems no different then any of Garrosh's friends like Malkork. Explain to me again how Garrosh wasn't just saving face so the Tauren wouldn't revolt against him?

Also Sylvanas is a bitch OH SO COOL. Except he was using the forsaken as cannon fodder for artilery. he was telling her the forsaken weren't people or worth an orc life.

- - - Updated - - -

Garrosh proved how much of a useless incompetent dick he was the moment he became a general in Northrend and dismissed Saurfang almost immediatly and went on Hurp Durping around the continent like a fucking retard.

- - - Updated - - -

Also before the Tauren intervenes in Stonetalon Garrosh was going to kill you too. You the Champion who fought against the Kil'jaeden in the Sunwell, Old gods, the Lich King, and unspeakable threats. He was going to be like. Fuck you bro.

I would of scrambled his pee sized brain if he touched my paladin. I took great pleasure in beating his face into the ground in Siege and I'll take great pleasure in make sure it stays there in WoD. Infact I hope Garrosh lives to watch me butcher his father.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    The ONLY thing we have in Stonetalon suggesting Garrosh was being honorable was "garrosh" Krom'gar said he was following orders. Krom'gar seems no different then any of Garrosh's friends like Malkork. Explain to me again how Garrosh wasn't just saving face so the Tauren wouldn't revolt against him?

Also Sylvanas is a bitch OH SO COOL. Except he was using the forsaken as cannon fodder for artilery. he was telling her the forsaken weren't people or worth an orc life.

- - - Updated - - -

Garrosh proved how much of a useless incompetent dick he was the moment he became a general in Northrend and dismissed Saurfang almost immediatly and went on Hurp Durping around the continent like a fucking retard.
    If by herp derping you mean gathering the warsong offensive and defeating the lich king then yes, that's correct.

Also, the undead are no different than the scourge the Lich King commands, they follow sylvannas' every will (once they accept the fact that they are now undead) and their numbers are infinite as long as human or blood/high elf soldiers die. So I agree with Garrosh, undead =/= orcs, undead infantry are just glorified meat shields with a pointy stick sticking out of them. They aren't people.

The difference between Krom'gar and Malkorok is that Malkorok didn't order his troops to drop a bomb on a peaceful druid tree.

Garrosh thought you assisted Krom'gar with dropping the bomb, that's why he was going to kill you too. Also, what level is that quest meant for? 20s or 30s? I don't think a level 30 has killed the Lich King. To garrosh at that moment, you are just a worthless grunt.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2014-04-28 at 02:24 PM.

If by herp derping you mean gathering the warsong offensive and defeating the lich king then yes, that's correct.

Also, the undead are no different than the scourge the Lich King commands, they follow sylvannas' every will (once they accept the fact that they are now undead) and their numbers are infinite as long as human or blood/high elf soldiers die. So I agree with Garrosh, undead =/= orcs, undead infantry are just glorified meat shields with a pointy stick sticking out of them. They aren't people.

The difference between Krom'gar and Malkorok is that Malkorok didn't order his troops to drop a bomb on a peaceful druid tree.

Garrosh thought you assisted Krom'gar with dropping the bomb, that's why he was going to kill you too. Also, what level is that quest meant for? 20s or 30s? I don't think a level 30 has killed the Lich King. To garrosh at that moment, you are just a worthless grunt.
    Game mechanics and thrall could of done it by himself. Garrosh only succeded in bolstering the Lich kings forces through surprise attacks on the Allaince. Lets not forget it was a duel effort to take arthas down and the Human scum Garrosh hates so much made up the bulk of the Argent Crusade who was the real force behind taking down Arthas. Was Garrosh even IN ICC until the buff started appearing? I don't recall he was.

- - - Updated - - -

You understand Garrosh was fine with dropping the bomb anywhere anywhere that was a threat. Had Krom'gar not murdered the tauren he liked would of promoted Krom'gar. But after the incident he had to save face so he was scrubbing his hands clean of the situation he very likely instigated. You are so easy to fool.

- - - Updated - - -

Really the undead follow Sylvanas's will. Fuck Putress sure followed it. Don't forget all the Forsaken player characters, On and the Argent Crusade forsaken.

Nope just another flat argument sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

No Malkorok helped Garrosh Plan to blow up theramore which among the allaince also had Blue dragons, Kirin Tor, and soldiers send from A'dal in Shattrath to defend the city Theramore that helped FOUND Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    No matter how much you want to see him redeemed, his Corrupted model seems to indicate he is finished.
    Do you find it sad that everyone you'll ever know is going to die? While they may be redeemed in some eyes, they'll always be corrupted humans to others.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Garrosh was pretty honorable, he demolished Thrall in a fair 1v1 and didn't surrender even though he had the Alliance and the Traitors knocking on his door. Also can't forget about the whole Stonetalon thing. The only dishonorable thing he did was send an assassin to kill Vol'jin, but to be fair Vol'jin told Garrosh he was going to assassinate him first, (In the vision Vol'jin shows in the fire in the Troll starting zone.)
    I agree. Garrosh is what the Horde needs. The other races should have known their role and fell in line. Instead, it took the entire world to take him down, including his own. Just as it should be for the Warchief of the True Horde.

Sorry I get your point but what I see is an Garrosh apologizer here. If Garrosh was truly and I mean TRULY honourable then He would have more moment like his father A flawed badass with anger issues but also an fundamentally good Person. Garrosh is not Honourable and never will be anymore because of his stubbornness and like I said before. He never has or will realise the errors of his ways and his racist His Grom Actually admired the Nelfs as perfect warriors, Garrosh hates all non-orc. Period However Like his Father He in-universe and out has near god-like Charisma in which people with Common sense are the only ones that can see through it despite being god-like.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Also before the Tauren intervenes in Stonetalon Garrosh was going to kill you too. You the Champion who fought against the Kil'jaeden in the Sunwell, Old gods, the Lich King, and unspeakable threats. He was going to be like. Fuck you bro.

I would of scrambled his pee sized brain if he touched my paladin. I took great pleasure in beating his face into the ground in Siege and I'll take great pleasure in make sure it stays there in WoD. Infact I hope Garrosh lives to watch me butcher his father.
    thank you for agreeing with me there
    Last edited by Goradan; 2014-04-28 at 04:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know... when I now see people say 'I think he will survive and carry on', i look at him as the corrupted old god mutated hulking mass, like something from a resident evil game, and.. I just laugh.
    Hind sight is really fun <3

Deleted
    Garrosh was terrible person, but the rest of the horde leaders (Vol'jin I'm looking at you mostly: "Garrosh be making a army of mosters dis is not what the Horde be about") are hypocrites.

How he can say this about Garrosh and not Sylvanas who is the EXACT same I find hypocritical. She is literally raising the dead the same as the Lich King was doing(At least Arthas had some control left) with the same goals as Garrosh. Yet he is happy to side with her when it suits him.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Garrosh was terrible person, but the rest of the horde leaders (Vol'jin I'm looking at you mostly: "Garrosh be making a army of mosters dis is not what the Horde be about") are hypocrites.

How he can say this about Garrosh and not Sylvanas who is the EXACT same I find hypocritical. She is literally raising the dead the same as the Lich King was doing(At least Arthas had some control left) with the same goals as Garrosh. Yet he is happy to side with her when it suits him.
    There is a major difference between the Lich King's Scourge and Sylvanas' Forsaken; Scourge had no free will, period. Forsaken are generally free to do whatever after being raised (see Putress). It's only because of gameplay reasons that player Forsaken all join the Horde. Others either choose to return to death, join the Argent Crusade or independence (however long that lasts).

Goal-wise she isn't the same as Garrosh either. Only "antagonizing" force she has on her borders anymore is the Argent Crusade in the Plaguelands and they're neutral. Can't think of any territory expansion she did of her own volition other than South Shore which was a perfectly viable military target. The use of the plague is the only questionable act about South Shore that comes to mind.

I sure they have an understand with sylvanas. I know it can be hard to relate to how you would consider a faction of walking dead as your friends and comrades but that is exactly what Sylvanas and the forsaken are.

when has Sylvanas NOT backed the Horde up 100%? Northrend ~ Cataclysm ~ Siege

Also the sexual tension between Lor'thremar and Sylvanas is so kawaii!

I sure they have an understand with sylvanas. I know it can be hard to relate to how you would consider a faction of walking dead as your friends and comrades but that is exactly what Sylvanas and the forsaken are.

Sometimes it's really hard to tell when you're mocking people or just being funny in general.

well she is dead sexy. and if this does kick off then we can called it "Dead and Alive" TROLLOLOLOlOL

10+ Year Old Account
    When I wanted to point out this thread had been necrod, this is NOT what I meant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game mechanics and thrall could of done it by himself. Garrosh only succeded in bolstering the Lich kings forces through surprise attacks on the Allaince. Lets not forget it was a duel effort to take arthas down and the Human scum Garrosh hates so much made up the bulk of the Argent Crusade who was the real force behind taking down Arthas. Was Garrosh even IN ICC until the buff started appearing? I don't recall he was.

- - - Updated - - -

You understand Garrosh was fine with dropping the bomb anywhere anywhere that was a threat. Had Krom'gar not murdered the tauren he liked would of promoted Krom'gar. But after the incident he had to save face so he was scrubbing his hands clean of the situation he very likely instigated. You are so easy to fool.

- - - Updated - - -

Really the undead follow Sylvanas's will. Fuck Putress sure followed it. Don't forget all the Forsaken player characters, On and the Argent Crusade forsaken.

Nope just another flat argument sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

No Malkorok helped Garrosh Plan to blow up theramore which among the allaince also had Blue dragons, Kirin Tor, and soldiers send from A'dal in Shattrath to defend the city Theramore that helped FOUND Orgrimmar.
    Where does Garrosh ever say that he only killed krom'gar to make the tauren forgive him? Not sure where you got that from...

I was wrong about forsaken mindlessly following sylvannas, (but you can't say any forsaken who has said no to her commands has left her sight alive...) but the fact still stands that forsaken numbers are infinite as long as humans and elves die. They make pretty terrible warriors too since they pretty much fall apart. They win with simply because of their numbers and the blight. Orcs on the other hand are of less numbers than the undead but make some of the best warriors on azeroth. So Garrosh is still right, Orc lives are more important.

For the millionth and hopefully final time, theramore was a military target. It was the biggest alliance threat near Orgrimmar and had to be eliminated. The second most powerful mage and the blue dragon flight occupy that place though, so a brute force attack would not work. So Garrosh fakes a brute force takeover, has his forces retreat, and drops the magic bomb. No more Alliance threat to Orgrimmar.

All horde actions in Northrend were ordered by Garrosh, he led the expedition after all. So the gunship in ICC, and the battle at wrath gate were ordered by him. Along with that he killed some Alliance along the way, that's why I like him. Always finding time to slaughter alliance.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2014-04-28 at 09:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    no king can rule forever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    no king can rule forever
    Varian end boss of WoD confirmed

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember people, this thread was started back in mid 2013. Nothing really applies anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    He and his father will be back in the next expansion.

World of Warcraft: Return Of The Hellscreams
    Wow. Just wow.

I just play the game. He's the bad guy? Die Now plz. lol. I don't really get wrapped up in the lore or whatever you want to call it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Varian end boss of WoD confirmed
    Make Varian a 5 man boss like Swtor did with Revan. Garrosh will never die.
    You cared enough to post.