Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    See, that's the thing: when you "friendzone" a girl, she won't let go of it. She'll try to get your attention and bring you to liking her more.

Women want what they can't have. You created a rarity by doing that. Chances are she'll want you even more.

So I don't think this is going to be a problem at all. Just play it cool, and subtly, but surely, shoot and score. If you can substitute the explanations by a kiss, even better. She'll like it even more.
    Last edited by marthsk; 2013-06-13 at 07:54 PM.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

talk to her, explain what you just said to us, women want to hear the truth, if what you said is accurate is sounds like she likes you and is obviously flirting, worst possible thing you could do is lie and try put it down to some reason that's not even true.

Um, you just did the opposite of friend-zone. You totally alpha-male'd her, and now you've got her attention.

Don't talk about your feelings, don't give her time to think about whether she wants you. Make her wonder if you want her, instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    Um, you just did the opposite of friend-zone. You totally alpha-male'd her, and now you've got her attention.

Don't talk about your feelings, don't give her time to think about whether she wants you. Make her wonder if you want her, instead.
    Couldn't have said it better. You're in control, bud. Keep on playing it cool!
    - Woodman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aftonflickan View Post
    If you get pulled over and show past 0.2 ppm (usually around 1 pint of lager) on a breathalyzer you lose your license and get fined heavily :P
    Welcome to Scandinavia!
    Just for the sake of scandinavia: Finlands line is 0.5 promilles, which for me is 3 beers. This is an OK line, but the penalty for like 1,2 promilles (pretty wasted) is laughable and nothing to worry about (like a big ticket + 3months without license, which you can get instantly back if you need it in your job..)

And no you didnt friendzone her, she didnt really make any moves for being more than a friend. You should have asked her or tried something, i think she would have only taken it as an compliment even if she didnt mean anything more than being a good friend

10+ Year Old Account
    Do the same thing to her that she did to you. Friend zone her. If she didn't like who you were before, why would she like who you are now? Sounds like she just wants to use you. Did she recently break up with someone? If so, she probably just wants someone to temporarily fall back on - And who better than her best friend zoned guy friend?

She's obviously not worth your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Do the same thing to her that she did to you. Friend zone her. If she didn't like who you were before, why would she like who you are now? Sounds like she just wants to use you. Did she recently break up with someone? If so, she probably just wants someone to temporarily fall back on - And who better than her best friend zoned guy friend?
    It definitely is not as black and white as this. See, women don't have these "devious ideas of using people" as a lot think. it's all about what she feels. The new him made her feel things she didn't experience before. It has nothing to with consciousness, intelligence or ulterior motives. It's all about how men and women are wired.

He should go for the kill.
    - Woodman

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    HA! Serves her right.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post

She's obviously not worth your time.
    Now he's someone who takes care of himself, physically and mentally. That's a really good reason to suddenly start paying attention to someone.

I think you did right OP, now do another "barbecue-hang-out thing" with friends or just with her, and if she tries again you'll know what to do. Don't make too much or don't have high hope, because if nothing happens you'll have the worst night you ever had !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I see it as recoverable, probably one of those deals where she didn't see you in that light and now she does.
    Yeah, people can change their mind on who they are into. A girl might reject you first but then a few years later be into you, especially if you've changed.
    I've experienced the same thing, I changed my lifestyle and started to eat healthier, eventually I felt much better and that starts the show on the outside as well. It's not weird for girls to change their mind when they notice.

To the OP: yes, you can still fix this if you want. It does seem like she's into you. Girls play hints like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just talk to her and see if she really wants a relationship

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aftonflickan View Post
    If you get pulled over and show past 0.2 ppm (usually around 1 pint of lager) on a breathalyzer you lose your license and get fined heavily :P
    Welcome to Scandinavia!
    sounds like Sweden have the right idea in regards drink driving.

10+ Year Old Account
    She probably understands that you were confused given what had previously happened. Stay close with her and if another opportunity like this presents itself, be more assertive and let her know. Don't be afraid to make the first move just to find out, if she rejects you again just tell her what you thought about what happened with the hoodie and everything.

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 06:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    sounds like Sweden have the right idea in regards drink driving.
    Totally off topic, but I love how in England it's "Drink driving" instead of "drunk driving" lol I don't know why I've always found that to be a funny phrase "drink driving" but I do

She was drunk, I think the friendzone is still the other way around.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing