With my gear I should go haste, right?

I mean, I already did, but just making sure. I have Bad Juju, 4 pc and legendary meta. That's enough to go haste, right?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Kucer/simple

Deleted
    Yes it is.

Completely unrelated, but I think you messed up your gemming on your shoulders by gemming the gems in the opposite sockets.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    you can go haste, but the difference between it and a crit build aint that much. so it doesnt really matter that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Completely unrelated, but I think you messed up your gemming on your shoulders by gemming the gems in the opposite sockets.
    Lol thank you, I did. Derrrp me.

So I have the same setup. When I simmed a crit build vs haste build for my gear, the difference was 155 dps (or .09%). With that said, it was the crit build that came out on top but I imagine this would change completely once I get Renataki's Soul Charm.

Somewhat off topic: is there a point at which one can have too much haste? I currently have 10,490 haste rating and I am wondering if there is a point where you have basically gained as much benefit as you are reasonably going to and should begin to reforge/gem for crit.

Quote Originally Posted by cfsoko22589 View Post
    So I have the same setup. When I simmed a crit build vs haste build for my gear, the difference was 155 dps (or .09%). With that said, it was the crit build that came out on top but I imagine this would change completely once I get Renataki's Soul Charm.

Somewhat off topic: is there a point at which one can have too much haste? I currently have 10,490 haste rating and I am wondering if there is a point where you have basically gained as much benefit as you are reasonably going to and should begin to reforge/gem for crit.
    use reforge plots crit vs haste on simcraft to confirm but haste should never lose value for Hunters in the way a Warlock or Boomkin would at specific breakpoints due to the fact that we have no breakpoints to speak of and Haste is simply best because it gives more damage than the other stats.

Deleted
    i am just wondering if shall i go haste! can u helpme with that and maybe u should check my gear abit and slap me if needed THX!!!

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Haunting/simple

Quote Originally Posted by floswat2003 View Post
    i am just wondering if shall i go haste! can u helpme with that and maybe u should check my gear abit and slap me if needed THX!!!

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Haunting/simple
    haha you already know the answer.

even if haste is a slight DPS loss it's still a quality of life improvement. I've always enjoyed having a lot of haste because it makes the over all feel of combat smoother.

I've been seeing reforging to haste showing a huge dps loss for me in 528 gear as MM, so I dont think even with the procs its something I'm considering