1. #1

    Enh shamy race chart?

    Hey, I know that orc is most likely the best race in all scenarios, but is there some kind of chart to show the throughput of all the races compared to orcs? specially trolls vs orc, want to know how big of a dps loss it would be to go troll instead of orc.

    Thanks in advance!
    Nowish <Envy> HC stream -> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

  2. #2
    Purge simmed the difference between races, this might give you necessary info you're looking for.



  3. #3
    Brewmaster Darksoldierr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,371
    For the record, the tauren is not shown there since they are the far above the skies compared to these 3 nubcake races.

    Dem herbalism skill points bringing us up.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

  4. #4
    i wish alliance had a super strong faction only class for enhancement... like a dwarf guardian damage racial.

  5. #5
    From top to bottom is a 1.8% difference--and that's at top end BIS/optimized--the further you move from that, that "chasm" gets more and more narrow. Keep in mind this calculation probably does not factor in trolls' extra damage vs beasts or that orcs get extra expertise in axes/fist weapons (allowing you to reforge more points to other dps stats). Personally, I'd consider the full package--the races other racial abilities' relative utility and the races appearance. Had the gap been 5%+, I'd have gone for the highest dps, but that's just me.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kreearra View Post
    i wish alliance had a super strong faction only class for enhancement... like a dwarf guardian damage racial.
    there's a lot of talk about racials being more evenly distributed amongst the factions at some point, though it will probably be in the next expansion to coincide with the new models being released.

    Thats being said, I fucking love stoneform. Saves my bacon on big incoming damage or if horridon adds have given a lot of poison / disease stacks.

    Would be nice to have an offensive racial though, I don't think the alliance has a single one, whereas most horde ones are offensive (blood fury, berserking, arcane torrent, mighty stomp)
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    there's a lot of talk about racials being more evenly distributed amongst the factions at some point, though it will probably be in the next expansion to coincide with the new models being released.

    Thats being said, I fucking love stoneform. Saves my bacon on big incoming damage or if horridon adds have given a lot of poison / disease stacks.

    Would be nice to have an offensive racial though, I don't think the alliance has a single one, whereas most horde ones are offensive (blood fury, berserking, arcane torrent, mighty stomp)
    For shamans races only: Pandaren (+agi/int) or Draenei (+Hit) and then for enhancement dwarves who wield maces (+3 expertise).
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

  8. #8
    Sorry I mean offensive as in I mean like another CD that's used for an offensive purpose, an active rather than a passive!
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

  9. #9
    Is this where I can say "most alliance shaman are offensive"?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Is this where I can say "most alliance shaman are offensive"?
    haha, nice shot.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    For shamans races only: Pandaren (+agi/int) or Draenei (+Hit) and then for enhancement dwarves who wield maces (+3 expertise).
    Expertise counts for spell hit now, so it works for ele as well

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •