we are currently 5/12 hc and chose to do primordius next.
Today it was our second night and it seems that we are not getting anywhere hence changing the strat all the time trying new things but in the end the healers just get overwhelmed by the damage around 5 stacks and we have him at ~50% at that time.
- There is also a constant discussion about who should get stacks first, who doesnt get stacks at all etc.
- There is also the question what is the most efficient kite way? Inner Ring? somewhere in the middle or all the way out?
Most of the time we kept him around the inner circle/somewhere in the middle so that other players have a better chance to soak the gas bladder since we only have two melees.
- 3 Healers, two dps on living fluid full time rest of the dps on primordius as soon as they get mutated.
- 3 healers, at the beginning everyone does adds until everyone has 4 stacks and after that everyone tries to get mutated at the same time more or less in order to get the full benifit of blood lust on primordius.
- We tried to two heal it as well. more living fluids died this way but eventually healers couldn't keep up.
We are doing something wrong maybe you can spot some grave mistakes from our logs:
there was the occasional fail with the horror. Sometimes the dps wouldn't switch to the horror making a swap suboptimal or even caused some wipes as well. Once that freaking horror got stuck and evaded. those were the obvious ones. But still in the non obvious tries we would get overwhelmed at the 4:30-5 min mark. and there was still 50% to go. It would be nice to get some benchmarks that we could worked towards like at minute X he should have about X stacks of evolution and you should have about X ppl mutated.
- Should we try to get mutated at the same time or as soon as possible. How to maximize Bloodlust? when should healer get stacks?
- Should we maybe try some other bosses first? it feels that our setup is pretty shitty for this boss and a Paladin Tank could make this fight significantly easier with the off healing that he provides.
Any input overall is welcome