Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Wasn't the Warchief of that Horde also taken down by "rebels"?
    Well blackhand shouldve seen it coming and he was just a puppet of guldan anyway so fuck him

Damn i always seem to go off on a tangent on these threads but its all fun and games

Wait, seriously? Hell yeah, that's awesome. And to whoever suggested a Crowley-Saurfang duel, that sounds just as awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    That is orc society

You swear undying allegiance i think this blood oath says everything about how orcs think and feel

Lok'Tar Ogar! Victory Or Death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde.
    For they are the most sacred and fundamental truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief.
    I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire.
    I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days
    I live and die - For The Horde!

So basically you swear that you will as you are told and its gonna take alot to break that oath for your average orc
    Aren't you taking things a little too seriously?
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

Im loyal to the warchief which is garrosh but i would love for the horde to go back to the way it was when i first started playing back in warcraft 2
    Pretty sure we killed the last of them in TBC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheckameohs View Post
    Wait, seriously? Hell yeah, that's awesome. And to whoever suggested a Crowley-Saurfang duel, that sounds just as awesome.

Aren't you taking things a little too seriously?
    Nah lol its fun to play devils advocate im just pointing out how characters should act if this had any realm of reality or whats the point in discussing it

My point like i said is that the average orc takes his oath seriously and that its gonna take more than a few dead trolls and a sha infested waste land to break a sacred oath

I jokingly said if garrosh kills varok in some bad way that may make some question there oaths and that i would join the rebels

I dont take this stuff seriously but i will defend my points of view vigarously

Well blackhand shouldve seen it coming and he was just a puppet of guldan anyway so fuck him

Damn i always seem to go off on a tangent on these threads but its all fun and games
    If you think about it Doomhammer's opposition to the Shadow Council started the gradual shift in power that allowed Thrall to return the Orcs to their shamanistic roots and create his new Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    saurfang would make a good warchief
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Don't get wrong Saurfang is wicked sick but his brother(Broxigar) is just better.

CoT need to sort something out.

That is orc society

You swear undying allegiance i think this blood oath says everything about how orcs think and feel

For they are the most sacred and fundamental truths to any warrior of the Horde.

So basically you swear that you will as you are told and its gonna take alot to break that oath for your average orc
    Did Garrosh swear that same oath to Thrall? You know, before he called him out to a duel five minutes after arriving in Ogrimmar, disobeyed orders and disrespected him at every turn, before eventually deciding that 'temporary Warchief' actually ment 'perminant Warchief'?

Because if he did, he's by his own standards a traitor. And if he didn't, then he never was a member of the Horde in the first place and thus is a hypocrite to enforce such an oath on anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I really want to know what this quest is about. I hope to do it.

I really want to know what the reward is too.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Did Garrosh swear that same oath to Thrall? You know, before he called him out to a duel five minutes after arriving in Ogrimmar, disobeyed orders and disrespected him at every turn, before eventually deciding that 'temporary Warchief' actually ment 'perminant Warchief'?

Because if he did, he's by his own standards a traitor. And if he didn't, then he never was a member of the Horde in the first place and thus is a hypocrite to enforce such an oath on anyone else.
    Thats a mokgora and anyone is allowed to issue it

Cause you are challenging him and if you can beat him then you deserve to be warchief not just stab him in the back like what his so called allies are doing

basically you do as he says or go one on one with him which only cairne had the balls to do

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is orc society

Yeah? Fuck that I'm not Dark Horde or whatever the fuck True horde lol Garrosh is fucking Hitler 2.0

- Underground bunker
    - His final wing is called Downfall
    - Holocaust of the trolls ( LOL CMON )
    - Race supremacy

Cmon Orc's have enough sins as it is.

Deleted
    I jizzed my pants

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't Saurfang has a massive Kor'kron army that he had for the Scourge in Northrend?
    He might bring a massive strong Kor'kron army that helps against Garrosh Hellscream! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Nothing's going on in Stormwind, that's the point.
    shame, oh wait I don't really care. you get Stromgrade possibly with Dannath coming back who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Doesn't Saurfang has a massive Kor'kron army that he had for the Scourge in Northrend?
    He might bring a massive strong Kor'kron army that helps against Garrosh Hellscream! :O
    I think Saurfang go retired after Northrend campaing, and Malkorok was pointed as a Kor'Kron commander. Besides Kor'Kron are trained as a most loyal soldiers of the warchief.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone knows, and if anyone can leave their biased love for Saurfang aside for a minute, as i don't know, who would win in a straight up arena type fight between Saurfang and Garrosh?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Garrosh is an add fight. So yes, he does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    If anyone knows, and if anyone can leave their biased love for Saurfang aside for a minute, as i don't know, who would win in a straight up arena type fight between Saurfang and Garrosh?
    Saurfang.

No, seriously.

Garrosh is strong, monstrous and brutish; clearly the more physically powerful of the two. But Saurfang is a veteran of several wars, has all the experience in the world, and would know exactly how to push a hothead like Garrosh into a fatal error.

I just can't see a Garrosh victory between those two. Essentially, they're similar combatants (unlike Garrosh and Thrall, for example), and Saurfang is by far the more schooled of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by VarokSaurfang View Post
    I am Saurfang. Brother of Broxigar. You know me to be the Supreme Commander of the Might of Kalimdor. An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy. Some of you have fought in battles. Peace has been with us for many years. Many years we sat idle but many years we battled. In those years - where strife the land and Legion and Scourge sacked our homes, killed our families - these insects dwelled beneath us. Beneath our homes - waiting. Waiting to crush the life from our little ones. To slay all in their path. This they do for their god. And for our gods? We defend. We stand. We show that as one. United. We destroy. Their god will fall. To die today, on this field of battle, is to die an orcish death. To die today is to die for our little ones. Our old ones. Our… loved ones. Would any of you deny yourselves such a death? Such an honor?
    And, holy shit, that gives me chills.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    Saurfang.

No, seriously.

Garrosh is strong, monstrous and brutish; clearly the more physically powerful of the two. But Saurfang is a veteran of several wars, has all the experience in the world, and would know exactly how to push a hothead like Garrosh into a fatal error.

I just can't see a Garrosh victory between those two. Essentially, they're similar combatants (unlike Garrosh and Thrall, for example), and Saurfang is by far the more schooled of the two.

And, holy shit, that gives me chills.
    Thankyou, that was one of the best worded posts I've read here ^^

I was stoked about it.. then I came here and started to read the posts. NOW, I'm like, FUCK YEA!
    That old Orc is a welcome sight any time hes on the move.

I want a book about him!
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.