Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    NO, NO, NO

Garrosh will not be redeemed. He will fall once...and for all. And we'll all dance.
    Having seen the Y'Rrosh model, I'd say it's a guarantee he dies.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    No, pretty sure Blizzard said he wasn't going to die. What if... we trap him in that container that the Heart of Y'shaarj was once in? Forever trapped in a tiny cube with all the strength that he desired but no way to get free...

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    y'shaarosh.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    No, pretty sure Blizzard said he wasn't going to die. What if... we trap him in that container that the Heart of Y'shaarj was once in? Forever trapped in a tiny cube with all the strength that he desired but no way to get free...
    I'd call that dead.

Here. He will not be purified.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    Ok if Saurfang is coming back then that makes up for Nazgrim
    I would say that is a fair trade off. Perhaps... as Nazgrim nears 1% health we see Saurfang yell out for the General to stand down and he explains to him how Garrosh yadda yadda boo boo, Nazgrim survives to become leader of the Orcs after Garry is put down.

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darktooth View Post
    Don't get wrong Saurfang is wicked sick but his brother(Broxigar) is just better.
    As legend has it, right before Brox jumped through the dark portal, he asked Sam Jackson to hold his wallet for him.

I'm so glad for you hordies that he's back, but can I ask... Can my dranaei mage please come and give him a high five.... Ever since Icecrown he's been my fave horde character.

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 09:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    As legend has it, right before Brox jumped through the dark portal, he asked Sam Jackson to hold his wallet for him.
    I heard it was Samuel L Jackson.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Let's remember that before Thrall went off to Orgrimmar in 5.3, he said that there HAD to be others resisting Garrosh's rule... and names Saurfang as one of them.

So, Arena or not, I'm pretty sure Saurfang is here to help the rebellion and make good on his promise...

Deleted
    He will cleave Garrosh in half and entire Orgrimmar with him if he has to. Saurfang made a promise. No one messes with Saurfang. Saurfang's eyes are upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    I see more of your father in you than he had himself.
    I like this

10+ Year Old Account

Great to see the High Overlord again, hope he'll be involved with something awesome. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    You read into it. What they said was after org, Garrosh's story may or may not be over. That doesn't mean it won't die, it could well mean Zaela escapes carrying is baby or some shit.
    #boycottchina

He has come back to us now, at the turn of the tide.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Yeah? Fuck that I'm not Dark Horde or whatever the fuck True horde lol Garrosh is fucking Hitler 2.0

- Underground bunker
    - His final wing is called Downfall
    - Holocaust of the trolls ( LOL CMON )
    - Race supremacy

Cmon Orc's have enough sins as it is.
    The only thing he lacks are tainted air elementals to serve as gas chambers. But oh well, we still have that shaman encounter dont we ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You read into it. What they said was after org, Garrosh's story may or may not be over. That doesn't mean it won't die, it could well mean Zaela escapes carrying is baby or some shit.
    WHere or when did they say his story would not end in MoP?
    What did I miss?
    Links please

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancing Minstrel View Post
    But can he cleave downwards?

I'm guessing 'warrior' just refers to any fighter, it's a bit of a random time for a class quest, especially after we just killed one of the best warriors on the planet in ToT.
    and who would that be ?

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    and who would that be ?
    ji-kun, obviously

So yeah more Horde story loving while Alliance gets screwed.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Any warrior worth mentioning is equal parts strength and leadership: strength to defeat one's foes, and leadership to rally one's allies. The warrior who you are about to meet has no shortage of either of these qualities.

High Overlord Saurfang awaits in Razor Hill. A long time ago, he taught me much of what I know. He can assist you with this scroll.

I have already sent word. Saurfang awaits your arrival, <name>.
    "

To me this sounds like some sort of Warrior training quest for low levels.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    "Any warrior worth mentioning is equal parts strength and leadership: strength to defeat one's foes, and leadership to rally one's allies. The warrior who you are about to meet has no shortage of either of these qualities.

High Overlord Saurfang awaits in Razor Hill. A long time ago, he taught me much of what I know. He can assist you with this scroll.

I have already sent word. Saurfang awaits your arrival, <name>.
    "

To me this sounds like some sort of Warrior training quest for low levels.
    no, because of the quests before that.

"I've heard your name, <name>. Many times. You are, and long have been, one of the Horde's more accomplished warriors.

Still, you and I are strangers, and I need to know how capable you are before I can help you with your scroll.

The xxx have recently uncovered xxx. Prove yourself by bringing back spoils from these dungeons."

the bold part means "you are a level 90 or above" lol

also: it appears that the thing that starts the questline is called "Armsmaster's Scroll", so it's probably a "green fire" questline to give warriors some sort of badass weapon or something like that.
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-06-17 at 02:48 PM.