new to brewmaster

hey guys, i have a lvl 82 monk, which i lvld up as MW, and just changed to brewmaster cuz it looks like a fun style of tanking I havent done. If these questions are answered somewhere else I appologize lol.

1) duelwield or not? i see alot duel wielding, whats the benifit over the attack speed?

2) lvl 75 tier talents, whats the best choice, I think maybe dampen harm? or is diffuse magic a better choice?

And any other helpful info would be nice

Dual wielding and 2 handers are mostly the same. If you have a choice, you go for the higher ilevel option most times.

T75 talents you choose on a per boss basis. There's no one 'best' answer. I personally use Diffuse Magic more often than Dampen Harm, but occasionally there's very good use for that talent too. Even Healing Elixirs can be useful in some situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dual wielding gives you more frequent Elusive Brew stacks, while a 2H has more stats on it. The difference is small enough that a higher ilevel weapon should be your choice generally.

For the 75 talents, Dampen Harm is probably applicable most of the time, but Diffuse Magic shines in magic fights like Megaera or Ji-Kun if you like soaking puddles. You have to be flexible and switch out the talents accordingly. I use healing elixirs when the boss has no special ability that hits for 20% of my health, or very very infrequently (like Jin'rokh). Know the fights, and change accordingly.