Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loving it so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lemme get this right, as long as no one is getting hurt... it's okay to break the rules and legal ToS?

This isn't breaking the rules.

So it's just Blizzard dropping the ball on upholding their ToS?
    No it's not, stop it already.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    This isn't breaking the rules.

No it's not, stop it already.
    How is this NOT breaking the rules? Did you read any of my quote?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post

Because obviously Blizzard hasn't banned Silencer yet. I did read your quote, it's you who isn't listening.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It looks pretty sick.... Although I foresee many trash pulls... To many

Lemme get this right, as long as no one is getting hurt... it's okay to break the rules and legal ToS?

So it's just Blizzard dropping the ball on upholding their ToS?
    Elvine, I appreciate your concerns about datamining, Blizzard WoW ToS. But keep in mind, that by making this video, I didn't:
    Modify my client, to log on on private server
    Bring up some sandbox or private server up so I can make this video

Believe me, if I do this, this video would be much more greater and sexy, and not raw like this one u see.

Also keep in mind that this topic is about "Siege Of Orgrimmar (Raw Preview)" not complain about can someone datamine files...
    If you have problem with that, make other topic so we can discus about it.

Plus, since I did a lot of datamining, 13 days ago I wouldn't taking a picture myself with Kerrigan statue. I'd probably be in Versailles jail now and mine ore instead of new Patch.
    Last edited by Stiven; 2013-06-14 at 12:50 AM.

Hmm interesting its basically how i pictured the raid would be cause i knew it was never gonna take place above in the city

Though i must admit i do expect to see alot of horde banners in that area

Deleted
    If it was breaking the rules, then MMO-Champion and WoWhead would have never been supported by Blizzard, may be even closed. Think before posting, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, yes... who gives a crap. Who cares? no one cares. only you care, and you are preaching to a forum that doesn't care. It's not hurting anyone, honestly, stop worrying about other people and maybe you'll be a happier person.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

They've datamined raw early footage for literally every single raid that has ever been released. It's not a new thing for people to be doing this and they haven't gotten in trouble in the past. I vividly recall watching similar videos of Heart of Fear, Mogushun Vaults, Throne of Thunder, and even older raids like Firelands.

Oooo, a non-linear instance.

I like this a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    If it was breaking the rules, then MMO-Champion and WoWhead would have never been supported by Blizzard, may be even closed. Think before posting, please.
    Wowhead is more respectable when it comes to these, they don't run simulated servers. Spawning level 1 toons riding unobtainable mounts. Clearly, you can do that on the PTR right?

It comes down to Blizzard not upholding the their ToS and people taking advantage until Blizzard decides to do something about it.

Oh shut up. I think Blizzard can determine what is and isn't breaking their TOS without you chiming in. Stop trying to be a lawyer and just appreciate the work put into getting this information to us.

Wowhead is more respectable when it comes to these, they don't run simulated servers. Spawning level 1 toons riding unobtainable mounts. Clearly, you can do that on the PTR right?

It comes down to Blizzard not upholding the their ToS and people taking advantage until Blizzard decides to do something about it.
    And it's entirely up to Blizzard what to uphold and what not to uphold. NOT YOU. So again, shut up.

Elvine seriously chill the fuck out, it's not breaking any ToS. Fansites have permission to do this and have been doing it for ages, he's doing same thing MMO-Champion does with their preview videos. Besides, no Private Server would be capable of running 5.4 yet, do you have any idea how far behind they are when it comes to patches?

OT: Looks great! I'm hoping atleast something happens in the real Orgrimmar and in Durotar during the raid though.
    Last edited by Adoxe; 2013-06-14 at 12:57 AM.

Maybe you should quit WoW in protest? Maybe give me some of your 11,250,000 gold which you've probably earnt from exploiting herb/mining botters? That's against the ToS too, y'know, should you be banned for that? Of course you shouldn't. Technically though you should.

To get back on topic, I'm really curious about the progression of this raid. Will the beginning even be set in Orgrimmar, or does the raid comprise of multiple geographical locations? Obviously the raid portal is in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, but I'm really wondering how the story portion plays out that sends us to Orgrimmar. Any hints of that in the files Silencer?

Deleted
    I imagine that we start off VoEB, by cleansing the waters and killing the Sha of Pride. Then we move to Orgrimmar, so that the Garrosh can pay for what has happened in Pandaria. We have some bossfights in Orgrimmar, then we move to the place that is shown on the vid.

The amount of immaturity in this thread is quite annoying >_>

So it's going to be all under-ground, or will we see the city of Orgrimmar during the raid? Can't wait for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    I imagine that we start off VoEB, by cleansing the waters and killing the Sha of Pride. Then we move to Orgrimmar, so that the Garrosh can pay for what has happened in Pandaria. We have some bossfights in Orgrimmar, then we move to the place that is shown on the vid.
    Honestly, this sounds pretty solid, hope Siege of Org is like this...though I would not be too happy with the name "Siege of Orgrimmar" if this were the case...
    Last edited by Dudemanguy; 2013-06-14 at 01:09 AM. Reason: quoting the person above me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon where art thou?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can almost bet money that we head to Org via In-game Cinematic after we kill the sha.