I think I messsed up "The Insane" :(

So I didn't notice that you needed rep with the Bloodsail Buccaneers and I got all the other factions to exalted (except Ravenholdt) is there an easy way to fix this or will I have to regrind those factions back to exalted?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

You need to grind Bloodsail by killing Booty Bay guards, which will ruin all your Steamwheedle rep (Booty Bay, Ratchet, Everlook and Gadgetzan). You lose BB rep twice as fast as the others but I guarantee you your rep will bottom out before you finish Bloodsail (well I think you only need Honored and I got Exalted, but even so your rep will still be well into Hated and BB will bottom out at least).

Then you have to kill Southsea Pirates in Tanaris (there's a few other grinding spots, notably the pirate ships in Grizzly Hills but they're less efficient) to fix your rep up without damaging Bloodsail rep. A LOT of pirates. Watch TV or listen to music while you do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You need to grind Bloodsail by killing Booty Bay guards, which will ruin all your Steamwheedle rep (Booty Bay, Ratchet, Everlook and Gadgetzan). You lose BB rep twice as fast as the others but I guarantee you your rep will bottom out before you finish Bloodsail (well I think you only need Honored and I got Exalted, but even so your rep will still be well into Hated and BB will bottom out at least).

Then you have to kill Southsea Pirates in Tanaris (there's a few other grinding spots, notably the pirate ships in Grizzly Hills but they're less efficient) to fix your rep up without damaging Bloodsail rep. A LOT of pirates. Watch TV or listen to music while you do it.

I suggest captain dan, it's great pirate killing music.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    So I didn't notice that you needed rep with the Bloodsail Buccaneers and I got all the other factions to exalted (except Ravenholdt) is there an easy way to fix this or will I have to regrind those factions back to exalted?
    Once you've reached exalted with a faction, you have the criteria fullfilled permanently. I can confirm this since I have the Insane title myself.

So go ahead and kill BB guards and get your title. A shame that you have to redo the Goblins if you want a lot of exalted factions though.

If you, or any other one reading this thread are looking to farm BB for Bloodsail rep, i'm currently working on getting them exalted. Still a few hours of grind left, and since its kinda hard to do solo i'd definitely grp up if theres any interest, send me a pm (horde eu)

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Easiest way to get back to Neutral with SWC is to do Cloth turn ins.
    Then farm Venture Bay.
    Pirates are too spread out in Tanaris now.

If you got exalted with Steemwheedle Cartel now, u can have it on hated and still get the title when u get Buccaners rep. You dont need to grind goblins back.

Deleted
    I had the same problem wich led me to needing to farm Bloodsail Buccaneers 2x in total instead of 1 time..
    But when i did it you could track your Insane achievement progress (with a code that showed it in progress for achievs on screen), and ones that where exalted at one point during the time got ticked off from that list ( End of wotlk i started farming - continued mid cata).
    I was kinda bummed out since i allready owned the bloodsail admiral title and i had destroyed that rep to get all 4 goblins exalted but my 1st bloodsail grind never ticked off in the achievement.
    So when i got exalted with all 4 goblins i just re-farmed bloodsail rep to honored or whatever it is you need.
    It's possible that as of MoP you need all reps at the same time again i'm not sure, so my technique of just refarming one might not work.
    Also be aware that it's possible that you require the bloodsail rep at honored while all goblins are exalted, so you will have to farm shitloads in tanaris caves without brining down the bloodsail rep, but yeah once again i don't know how it works ingame now..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GregDub View Post
    It's possible that as of MoP you need all reps at the same time again.
    You don't.
    Got my title a few days ago after having wrecked my Bloodsail-Rep by turning in cloths - I didn't get the feat at first, but a GM gave it to me after I opened a ticket.

Seems to still be bugged.

Deleted
    i grinded BB as last one so its possible to get insane even if you lose those reputations after hitting them exalted

this guide is what i used, I regret and did it hard way.. yes i did it an opposite.. Exalted all rep expect not getting my bloodsail to honored.. fuck my life.. >=(

http://enviitheinsane.com/insane-in-...heedle-cartel/ hope it helps u

Deleted
    They removed the criteria of having everything held to the requirement at the same time. So if you have to do Bloodsail last, it will destroy your steamwheedle rep, but seeing as you've exalted them all anyway it doesn't matter in the long run. You've just done it backwards to the usual method.

/script AddTrackedAchievement(2336)

That adds The Insane to the achievement tracker so you can confirm what parts you've done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoo View Post
    /script AddTrackedAchievement(2336)

That adds The Insane to the achievement tracker so you can confirm what parts you've done.
    Isn't 100% accurate, as if you go back to hated with Bloodsail for example it states you haven't checked it off. Just open your reputation panel.

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Easiest way to get back to Neutral with SWC is to do Cloth turn ins.
    Then farm Venture Bay.
    Pirates are too spread out in Tanaris now.
    Venture Bay? Is that a specific phased quest or something? I thought there were only pvp mobs there.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Only if he wants to be on green terms with the goblins, otherwise he doesn't need to.

@OP, if you have gotten to exalted with the Goblin cities, then it is logged in the achievement files - you don't need to worry about it anymore.

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 04:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Venture Bay? Is that a specific phased quest or something? I thought there were only pvp mobs there.
    There are some non-PVP goblins in Venture Bay... not nearly enough, imo.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    There are some non-PVP goblins in Venture Bay... not nearly enough, imo.
    Thing is, there are always at least 4 mobs up on that ship in Venture Bay. If you get their number to less than four, you get instant respawns so there are four mobs present. That spot is great for farming rep, since you can easily kill about 1-1.2k mobs/hr.

Deleted
    Don't worry you haven't messed it up. I believe you are able to still get the insane when you get honored with bloodsails (ruining your steamwheedle rep) as long as you have had them exhalted on the character at one time (what you have).