Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    where have you been this expansion? its been world of cc-craft the last three seasons. cc healer and kill dps. thats the way the game is designed right now.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    As arms warrior+resto shaman in 2s we end up having 20min games.. it is broken.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    As arms warrior+resto shaman in 2s we end up having 20min games.. it is broken.
    You have like no cc, that is going to happen.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    In 2v2 when against a healer we just yield and hope the next is 2 dps :P can't be bothered with 20min matches, much easier to get conquest by just killing 2 dps teams and skipping the 1dps 1healer ones :P

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, l2play. I had no trouble killing any healer 1v1 on my 470 ilvl rogue, nor on my 496 ilvl feral. If you AND a mage can't take out a single healer, thats a serious l2play issue. Any dps class should be capable of taking out a healer 1v1 with correct usage of CCs/Interupts (including Shadow Priests, the dps class that has the hardest time with a healer)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Dps are overpowered, I can not kill anyone as a healer, yet dps can kill me. It is just not fair!
    If you can be solo'd by a dps as a healer, then you are doing something wrong.

Just use a cc chain on healer and kill the DPS.

The first round will force trinkets and defensives

The second round of CC chains is a kill

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    OP, l2play. I had no trouble killing any healer 1v1 on my 470 ilvl rogue, nor on my 496 ilvl feral. If you AND a mage can't take out a single healer, thats a serious l2play issue. Any dps class should be capable of taking out a healer 1v1 with correct usage of CCs/Interupts (including Shadow Priests, the dps class that has the hardest time with a healer)
    Never seen this much BS in a single post in my life.

Heals are tough, but really the only one that should even POSSIBLY give you trouble is disc priest. MW monks may be able to escape, but they are easily stopped from getting big heals off.

I do love playing demo with a whatever class I'm stuck with that particular day and having to deal with a disc priest/frost mage team. I can't break those shields with my burst. That's beyond dumb.

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 03:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Just use a cc chain on healer and kill the DPS.

The first round will force trinkets and defensives

The second round of CC chains is a kill
    Sometimes you don't have time for the second round because HOLY FUCK THE FROST MAGE GLOBALED ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    I'd make your rogue my bitch on a healer. You are full of shit.

Lock/rsham vs mage/rogue. Game lasted 12 sec. Mage did 850k dmg, most of it heavy burst. Healer couldn't do shit between the garrote, counterspell, stuns, deep freeze. And I spent my time in a sap, sheep, ring of frost and blind. Please tell me how your setup can't kill healers.