Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    Hunters are in a very, very good state right now, especially Beast Mastery. I find it hilarious that they think they're getting gutted or even somewhat in a bad place at all.

Even after these minor nerfs, Hunters will still be incredibly strong in Arena and PvP.
    I don't PVP so I only care that all the crying from other PVP classes results in nerfs for my PVE hunter. I'm thinking it's time to put Stampede on the shelf in my rotation. According to blizz Stampede is the stable of 5 pets, each doing 25% of their damage. So this amounts to my pet plus 25%. With them only being able to auto-attack it means I'm without the special ability of the pet I'm using outside Stampede. It can be used only once in a boss fight unless the encounter goes on long enough for a second use. It is rather underwhelming.

I think the sha corrupted version of Garrosh is just awesome artwork. I would love if we could get sha touched gear that gave the same visual transmog effects. I would so strut around Org looking corrupted!

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    ""Might", so how does that work?
    If everyone in the new 20man raid has already killed the first boss just like you did, then that boss will not spawn.
    But even if only 1 of the players in that 20man has not killed the first boss, he will spawn again and everyone else will have to repeat the encounter."

Old School Headless Horseman farming much?

Can't wait to raid!