Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Up next: Monkey runs.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Up next: Monkey runs.
    They were heavily nerfed already, can't be nerfed even more...

The question is: where the hell I farm more than 2k/hour now? I was pretty happy with my profit since I just discovered this spot 3 days ago and now it's nerfed... Does Blizzard really wants us to think about buying gold?
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    How the fuck does it take them a year and half to think of that nerf?
    lol exactly ^

That spot has been in need of a nerf for a long time now. It was just too easy to rake in cash...the only thing surprising about it is the length of time it took them.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This shit took a year to nerf like It went from ''Okay It's not too bad'' to ''Fuck that we're going to piss off a lot of players GSO''

Shit that was the best place to get cloth for tailoring god damn it! It was hard enough trying to get tailoring through the 1500+ frostweave you need and on top of that you need to farm 1000+ embersilk. Guess bag prices are gonna rise. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Any unfair advantage will be nerfed - if you find a new way to exploit more xp/gold per minute than anywhere else it will be nerfed/removed. Deal with it.
    I'd make fun of you but I can't because quite frankly It wasn't even a fucking exploit LOL

Don't tell me the farm involved Voletule Earth. I hate having to farm that crap up for engi and BS. :I

Quote Originally Posted by xicoia View Post
    Does Blizzard really wants us to think about buying gold?
    Yes of course, you can't make 2000 gold an hour standing around spamming Howling Blast so clearly Blizzard is pushing you as hard as you can into buying gold. Sorry you'll have to hit more than 1 button every 5 secs to earn your stacks of gold. Your logic leap is amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not nerfed, I was there yesterday leveling my alt...30% xp from the first spawns (when all adds are still there), about a 3 or 4 minute wait for each pack to respawn
    which cuts it down to 5% or 3% per pack, you need the "elixir of ancient knowledge" and the Guild item that increase xp

still works for leveling, just takes alittle bit more time
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Its not nerfed, I was there yesterday leveling my alt...30% xp from the first spawns (when all adds are still there), about a 3 or 4 minute wait for each pack to respawn
    which cuts it down to 5% per pack, you need the "elixir of ancient knowledge" and the Guild item that increase xp

What level are you going in there at for the alts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Certain classes were vastly better at it than others.

Also the farming that happened there was ridiculous, plus all the cloth that dropped.
    Should flight form be nerfed because Druids are vastly better at herb farming than any other class?

10+ Year Old Account
    which cuts it down to 5% or 3% per pack, you need the "elixir of ancient knowledge" and the Guild item that increase xp

it has been nerfed. I was doing exactly the same thing yesturday, and today there spawn time has gone down today.

also, all you saying how great it is, don't kid yourselves, you obviously used this system otherwise you wouldn't know about it. Don't act all high and mighty.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    What level are you going in there at for the alts ?

Went there at 81, with zero xp gained in that level after about about 20 minutes I was 82 and 38%

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 04:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    it has been nerfed. I was doing exactly the same thing yesturday, and today there spawn time has gone down today.

also, all you saying how great it is, don't kid yourselves, you obviously used this system otherwise you wouldn't know about it. Don't act all high and mighty.
    I will be there again today to level, yesterday it was not...
    and was that statement directed towards me? Because I'm not acting all high and might about anything...

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 04:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Should flight form be nerfed because Druids are vastly better at herb farming than any other class?
    Druids should be nerfed...period

LIFE

I'm surprised it took them this long to nerf it honestly.

Bring an aoe heavy class like a warlock, and the amount of gold you could make there was insane. I could pull 3-5k/hour easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    How is it unfair when everyone can do it? That doesnt make sense.
    This is exactly what I keep getting from GMs on different issues/bugs that make the game easier - all they say is "If everyone can do it, its fair and at the very very bottom of the fixing list"

Went there at 81, with zero xp gained in that level after about about 20 minutes I was 82 and 38%[COLOR="red"]

I will be there again today to level, yesterday it was not...
    and was that statement directed towards me? Because I'm not acting all high and might about anything...
    Guess it depends if you have someone to help or not. With the Elixir, I can go to Stonecore at 81 and 3 runs later be 84, about the same amount of time, Normally am on my 4th run as the elxir runs out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Guess it depends if you have someone to help or not. With the Elixir I can go to Stonecore at 81 and 3 runs later be 84, about the same amount of time, Normally am on my 4th run as the elxir runs out.
    I had a help from a monk....I was thinking about trying stonecore..is it more effective?

LIFE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    How is it unfair when everyone can do it? That doesnt make sense.
    what you would farm there with 40 other people ?
    Spot is taken if only one person farms it and most likely there are bots there 24x7 , seen plenty of them.
    Which would be the main reason for blizz to 'nerf'such places.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubalus View Post
    what you would farm there with 40 other people ?
    Spot is taken if only one person farms it and most likely there are bots there 24x7 , seen plenty of them.
    Which would be the main reason for blizz to 'nerf'such places.
    Still annoyed it took them a fucking year to do it lol