Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Sha-Touched Weapons 5.4 ?

So, almost all of the new 5.4 SoO bosses are sha related. Does that mean weapons dropped from them will contain a sha-touched socket again ? It makes sense right ? I'd love to see them back Any ideas ?

There are only 6 weapons that look Y'shaarj or Sha related - not enough for all the classes.

Why does there need to be a weapon for every class?

We only need 1 caster weapon (dagger or staff), 1 healer weapon(mace), 1 agi-dagger for rogues, 1 agi one hand for rogues, monks and shamans, 1 str 2h and 1 str 1h for the plate classes.

Makes 6.

That said, though, i doubt we'll get another sha-socket weapon. That bonus was for T14, i doubt it will come back.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

We only need 1 caster weapon (dagger or staff), 1 healer weapon(mace), 1 agi-dagger for rogues, 1 agi one hand for rogues, monks and shamans, 1 str 2h and 1 str 1h for the plate classes.

Makes 6.
    Range weapon? Or are you thinking a sha touched tamable pet that has a gem socket on its back?

to rebuy a sha gem costs 8k you really think people are gonna shell out that for 500 plus stat

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    to rebuy a sha gem costs 8k you really think people are gonna shell out that for 500 plus stat
    Definitely.

Ehm yes they would, ppl buy boes for 30-40k or even more for a way less upgrade than 500 stats and 500 on main stat is quite substantial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    8k is what I spent weekly on useless shit.. haha, people still think that 8k or even 50k is much in MoP times.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    8k is what I spent weekly on useless shit.. haha, people still think that 8k or even 50k is much in MoP times.

I do, I have 50-60K across all my toons at all times. But I have also had that much since Flrelands, I don't spend gold, because I don't like to fall below 50K. I also don't farm or try to actively make gold.

Makes 6.

That said, though, i doubt we'll get another sha-socket weapon. That bonus was for T14, i doubt it will come back.
    Screw feral/guardian huh.
    Last edited by Kojo; 2013-06-14 at 02:19 PM.

Makes 6.
    The six "Y'shaarj-touched" weapons I spoke of are Caster Staff/Caster Mace/2h Sword/2h Axe/Fist Weapon/Crossbow.

That leaves no "Y'shaarj-touched" weapons for Fury Warriors, Prot Warriors, Frost DKs, Prot Paladins, Feral Druids, Guardian Druids, Assassin Rogues or Subtlety Rogues.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Breath of the Black Prince + Sha-Touched SoO weapons + Legendary gem + Crown of heaven = My theory on the moP legendary.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 09:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The six "Y'shaarj-touched" weapons I spoke of are Caster Staff/Caster Mace/2h Sword/2h Axe/Fist Weapon/Crossbow.

That leaves no "Y'shaarj-touched" weapons for Fury Warriors, Prot Warriors, Frost DKs, Prot Paladins, Feral Druids, Guardian Druids, Assassin Rogues or Subtlety Rogues.
    Yet. We got probably 1.5 months before release at least.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Makes 6.

they did say you will be using the sha crystals once again in 5.4.(last raid patch)
    when 5.2 was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    they did say you will be using the sha crystals once again in 5.4.(last raid patch)
    when 5.2 was announced.
    Did they? I don't remember any such quote. Mind sending me in the right direction?

Also, fine, 8 weapons. Still, we don't need one for every class.

Makes 6.

And why leave us hunters out? We need something to make our dps equal out since they nerfed some of our spells. Hunters deserve more love than the other classes. You with your healing, tanking or out dps.

*wraps arm around his wolf*

10+ Year Old Account

Makes 6.
    I think you will upset a lot of Hunters, Ferals, Guardians and Brewmasters with that list...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    and how does one make so much money without extorting people on the ah ? -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    and how does one make so much money without extorting people on the ah ? -.-
    Dude, its not like I've millions of gold... I just sell ToT disenchanted mats (the rare ones) and Jade Spirit weapon enchants, and some 300 stat food I get from the cooking student daily quest when I've a stack of 20. I think the most essiantial thing is, that my guild covers 450g repair cost (more than enought) daily, and supports us with potions and flask - but I dont sell my raw mats for consumables on the AH, I prefer to put them into our guild bank.

The most cash I've made is random made, with no actual intention to play the AH or to earn high profits - its actually me, wondering how people are below 100k in MoP, if they've atleast one 90s char. Oh, and I dont even play 10h weekly during farm content and dont own more than one active char.

I dunno.

I think the Legendary might be a trinket at this point, where you can socket your Sha Touched Gem into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I think you will upset a lot of Hunters, Ferals, Guardians and Brewmasters with that list...
    Brewmasters are perfectly capable of dual wielding, though i've already noticed i've forgot some sort of ranged weapon and an agi-2h-mace :P

Then again, i've yet to see proof we'll use the gems again, and we've been told outright that it won't be a legendary weapon this time.