10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy This Picture Touched Me

I was just browsing a discussion and then I saw this picture linked.

For some reason that image right there. It's just saddening a little bit.

When did the World (of Warcraft) seem like such an isolated and lonely place to be?

Deleted
    The moment your server reputation didn't matter. LFG was the first blow, then LFR did the final.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that right there is day vs night, and those guys are probably all guildies in the 2005 pic..

Could easily get something like that on a high pop realm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

one of them is in daytime, one of them night time. certainly adds to the effect

I'm blind to the subtext here. Is this a scene that, in particular, should be more crowded? What is it, a guild screenie?

He sucked so much his friends left him?

Maybe it would have greater effect if it wasnt posted thousand times already to get some cheap nostalgia reactions.

This thread has been done over so many times. Stop beating the dead horse. If you're alone on your server then it's your own problem. I still talk to a lot of people who aren't in my guild.

His buddies were all reverse vampires and it took him 7 years to figure it out?

On a serious note I don't view LFD/LFR as the death of wow. I view the slow death of servers as the problem. I am really hoping virtual realms allows people to feel their server is more alive. Nothing worse than feeling you are the only one playing wow anymore.

About the same time it became World of QueueCraft

10+ Year Old Account
    wow... graphics sure are better than they used to be

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 01:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I loved how busy IronForge used to be. I, also miss the days when the World was busy and people were out in it. There was a togetherness about the game.

Now it's a self glory....
    Cata destroyed what little benefit IF had over SW.... heck in Wotlk IF was as busy if not busier than Dalaran
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, it's a shallow "argument" to be made.

One can argue the many points that this could potentially make, however, people come and go but there is still a plethora of people around to play with. He could be reflecting on how many of his friends have gone and no longer play and just that.

If people leave, there is nothing stopping you from making new friends, I've done it time and time again across half a dozen servers.

"Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold"
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been posted quite a few times before and there isn't anything useful to discuss. There are plenty of nostalgia threads without creating new ones.