Thread: New Souls

New Souls

I started playing RIft again with the new F2P stuff. I am really enjoying the game, the main question I have is this. I am leveling a Cleric, and want to eventually build Defiler and ise it to heal. It looks as if I need to purchase Storm Legion in order to unlock these abilities? If so can I just change my talents or whatever you call them to this on my current cleric or do I have to level a new cleric and pick the Defiler soul from the beginning?

Once you unlock the souls, you should be able to select it on the current cleric without an issue. And all you would need to do is spend about 20 bucks in the ingame store and there is an unlock for your account that gives you access to all of the souls.

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I started playing RIft again with the new F2P stuff. I am really enjoying the game, the main question I have is this. I am leveling a Cleric, and want to eventually build Defiler and ise it to heal. It looks as if I need to purchase Storm Legion in order to unlock these abilities? If so can I just change my talents or whatever you call them to this on my current cleric or do I have to level a new cleric and pick the Defiler soul from the beginning?
    No, you don't have to start over. Simply buy the soul from the shop and it should be available to your character
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

Yeah, I bought the souls, spent the credits but got nothing for it. I have the storm something or the other title without the SL souls. I've had a ticket open for 2 days now without any success. Hope you don't run into the same bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvaana View Post
    Yeah, I bought the souls, spent the credits but got nothing for it. I have the storm something or the other title without the SL souls. I've had a ticket open for 2 days now without any success. Hope you don't run into the same bug.
    That's odd because I have the Defiler soul for my priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvaana View Post
    So you bought the item, got the confirmation of the unlock but cannot select one of the souls? Have you tried to reset all points in the tree and then relog and try to use one of the new souls?

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien