Poll: Vote! 1-10, 10 being best

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Saw it last night, I give it a 5. I don't think I'd see it again. The pace felt slow to me, and I don't care for the flashbacks.

Few too many little holes:
    How did Loise Lane get from the place she kissed Superman while watching him and the debris from the satellite fall, to the train station where he killed Zod, in less than 3 minutes.
    The black hole just happened to disappear after it ate the world eater? That's convenient.
    Giant tentacles on the world eater were unnecessary. I get that they foreshadowed it with the tentacles from those little floating probes, but it doesn't make sense as a viable defense to anything other than a mosquito (like how you look when you're trying to swat one, I'm inferring Superman was a mosquito.)

Also, the shaky cam was too shaky during some scenes, couldn't see the actors faces.

I think I would have liked it better if I didn't see it in 3D. It didn't need 3D and it would have been much crisper.
    Last edited by Nario64; 2013-06-20 at 08:43 PM.

I loved almost every aspect of the movie.

My only complaint would be the ending with zod. It seemed too simple after all the action.

Also i really liked zod.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw it in D-box (4D or w/e) fucking hell BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR. 10/10