Page 1 of 7
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557

    Garrosh is not corrupted OKAY?

    Every single murderous intention
    Every single dick move
    Every single thing that he has ever done

    Has always been on him nothing outside of any influence has made him control his actions hes not corrupted lets get that to your thick skulls alright everyone :O and if you did read the whole ''corruption of Yarsharj thing'' in his journal the stupid thing isn't controlling him HES Controlling it not the other way around!

    No really I just wanted to state that because all of you going berserk thinking It's another corrupted story haha.

  2. #2
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    19,689
    Up until the very end when he willingly becomes possessed by Y'shaarj he was in his right mind. He wasn't corrupted.

    Though players will assume because he died corrupt, he was corrupt ever since Northrend. They'll use it to try and explain away his sudden personality change between BC and Wrath.
    Sometimes I think I should have rolled a Priest....


  3. #3

  4. #4
    you're wrong. l2 old gods lore. his mind is invaded. he dont know shit

  5. #5
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    you're wrong. l2 old gods lore. his mind is invaded. he dont know shit
    Nope no outside influence hasn't done shit to the guy hes just batshit Insane get that through your thick head once again and I know my lore more then you /elitist vibe.

  6. #6
    No really I just wanted to state that because all of you going berserk thinking It's another corrupted story haha.
    I think people are more annoyed that in the end, he claims the power of the sha becoming corrupted at that moment.

    I mean they do it sthick like a lot.

    Can we just have a final boss that doesn't go corrupt for freaken once.

  7. #7
    yea sure he is controlling it, that's what i told the officer last night when I was going 75 over the limit, I was controlling the alcohol, not the other way around!

  8. #8
    Judging by the nature of the old gods, which Y'shaarj's echoes are found in Sha forms, Garrosh is no longer in control of himself. The difference between previous actions and now is that he was a conquistador, taking lands and killing his enemies like a dictator. His mind was in tact. Just because the actions haven't changed much doesn't mean he's in control of anything. Old god infestation or acceptance? Yea, I don't agree with something being sane after that. If it took down a dragon aspect, Garrosh is nothing.
    Do not underestimate us.

  9. #9
    He will probably corrupt himself with the Sha of Pride, because HE IS INSANE AND ALL HE WANTS IS POWER!!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I think people are more annoyed that in the end, he claims the power of the sha becoming corrupted at that moment.

    I mean they do it sthick like a lot.

    Can we just have a final boss that doesn't go corrupt for freaken once.
    Thunder King. Ra-Den. Sha of Fear. Ragnaros. Cho'Gall. Nefarion. Yogg. Lich King. Illidan.

    Need I name more?

  11. #11
    There's been nothing to confirm that Y'shaarj hasn't been whispering madness into Garroshes ear the whole time.

    So how bout you stop pretending your thread is a fact.

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 12:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by koawinter View Post
    Thunder King. Ra-Den. Sha of Fear. Ragnaros. Cho'Gall. Nefarion. Yogg. Lich King. Illidan.

    Need I name more?
    Cho'gall, lich king and illidan not corrupt?


    Please tell me you're joking.

    And sha of fear not being corrupt is like saying Yogg Saron didn't go corrupt. Well of course, he IS the corruption.
    Last edited by Wazooty; 2013-06-14 at 04:26 PM.

  12. #12
    The Lightbringer Auxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    3,240
    Just curious, what happened to him between Silverpine and now?

    Unless I'm mistaken, he found the whole Val'kyr resurrections and plague to be disgusting and against nature, but here he is toying with Sha/arj.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Every single murderous intention can be retconned
    Every single dick move can be retconned
    Every single thing that he has ever done can be retconned

    We are not 100% sure that everything Has always been on him nothing outside of any influence has made him control his actions hes not corrupted lets get that to your thick skulls alright everyone :O and if you did read the whole ''corruption of Yarsharj thing'' in his journal the stupid thing isn't controlling him HES Controlling it not the other way around!

    No really I just wanted to state that because all of you going berserk thinking It's another corrupted story haha.
    Fixed. Also PTR content is subject to change.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Cho'gall, lich king and illidan not corrupt?


    Please tell me you're joking.

    And sha of fear not being corrupt is like saying Yogg Saron didn't go corrupt. Well of course, he IS the corruption.
    Cho'gall chose, Lich King chose, and Illidan chose. All of these characters chose the path they went down, they wanted that power, they accepted all the possibilities and all the consequences knowingly. That is not corruption, that is the power of choice. They are evil because they chose to be, not because some power worked on them to turn them from the light.

  15. #15
    New Kid Zaelsino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    13,153
    What baffles me is how some people seem to think that even if he suffers outside corruption in his last moments of the fight, this somehow excuses everything else he's done up til now; that once we destroy his latest old toy (the only one which has actually had any effect on him personally), he'll be redeemed and ready to join the good guys again. >.<

  16. #16
    I am Murloc! Descense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,456
    Ehm...the shoulders are making him insane.

  17. #17
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    19,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    What baffles me is how some people seem to think that even if he suffers outside corruption in his last moments of the fight, this somehow excuses everything else he's done up til now; that once we destroy his latest old toy (the only one which has actually had any effect on him personally), he'll be redeemed and ready to join the good guys again. >.<
    Because they can then rightfully assume the reason he went from whiny kid to murderous douche is because of Y'shaarj.

    Edit: I don't believe this. But I assure you most people will.
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2013-06-14 at 04:49 PM.
    Sometimes I think I should have rolled a Priest....


  18. #18
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,835
    You seem to be confusing 'corruption' for 'posession'. He actually is corrupted, not possessed, by Y'Shaarj, even if he's in control of it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 05:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    What baffles me is how some people seem to think that even if he suffers outside corruption in his last moments of the fight, this somehow excuses everything else he's done up til now; that once we destroy his latest old toy (the only one which has actually had any effect on him personally), he'll be redeemed and ready to join the good guys again. >.<
    See this is it, people will for ages keep using the ignorant excuse of 'old gods made him do it', as a scapegoat for his actions.

    Even the devs themselves tell players 'he's just a bad orc', and thats not even enough to tell them. What, does it need to be tattooed on his forehead 'I'm a bad guy'

  19. #19
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    19,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You seem to be confusing 'corruption' for 'posession'. He actually is corrupted, not possessed, by Y'Shaarj, even if he's in control of it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 05:47 PM ----------



    See this is it, people will for ages keep using the ignorant excuse of 'old gods made him do it', as a scapegoat for his actions.

    Even the devs themselves tell players 'he's just a bad orc', and thats not even enough to tell them. What, does it need to be tattooed on his forehead 'I'm a bad guy'
    I think it goes back to Ulduar. Loken and company were corrupted simply because an Old God was imprisoned next door.
    Sometimes I think I should have rolled a Priest....


  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by koawinter View Post
    Cho'gall chose, Lich King chose, and Illidan chose. All of these characters chose the path they went down, they wanted that power, they accepted all the possibilities and all the consequences knowingly. That is not corruption, that is the power of choice. They are evil because they chose to be, not because some power worked on them to turn them from the light.
    Nerzhul was transformed into the Lich King forcibly by Kil'jaeden. Arthas became a slave to the lich king when he picked up Frostmourne and lost his soul to it. And then became part of the Lich King when putting the helmet on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •