Mysterious new item

So in the middle of all the patron awards and what not, this mysterious item called "A Glowing Rootball" showed up in my bags. BoA with the description "The strange glow emanating from this Rootball surely means it's magical and valuable to someone" Can anyone tell me what this item is for? No one in guild or general chat could..
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepysnik View Post
    this mysterious item called "A Glowing Rootball" showed up in my bags. BoA with the description "The strange glow emanating from this Rootball surely means it's magical and valuable to someone".
    Watched many puppet shows in Hailol?

Glowing Rootball

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepysnik View Post
    So in the middle of all the patron awards and what not, this mysterious item called "A Glowing Rootball" showed up in my bags. BoA with the description "The strange glow emanating from this Rootball surely means it's magical and valuable to someone" Can anyone tell me what this item is for? No one in guild or general chat could..
    " Go to Tempest Bay , in the Canal. OMI the Puzzle Bogling wants 10 of these Rootballs... Under SNAKE EYES. Hope this helps
    Esprite on Greybriar.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Watched many puppet shows in Hailol?
    Only one actually :P

Quote Originally Posted by Esprite View Post
    " Go to Tempest Bay , in the Canal. OMI the Puzzle Bogling wants 10 of these Rootballs... Under SNAKE EYES. Hope this helps
    Esprite on Greybriar.
    Ah, I see! Cheers.
    "You disgust me"- Grandma