Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by indero View Post
    Can anyone comment on how our dps is? If that's the main problem then that's good - we'll just work on a couple other heroics/normals to get more gear.
    on progession we 2 healed but got our kill with holydin/shamy and smite priest.
    However, with your low dps i doubt you can manage 3 healing it.
    We had 524ish ilvl and for example, me as tank did 23k more dps than your highest dps(200k) without whoring horridon, i tank door 1 and 3.
    You're prot pala could/should tank horridon full time and reset his own stacks and in turn gain ~100k dps. (Helps getting horridon lower)
    This is one of those fights that get tremendously easier with more output.

With that said:
    you can disarm jalak when dire call and bestial wrath is happening at the same time to reduce damage, saves cd's for later on, you'll need em.
    With 2 dk's you can chain army on the 3rd door to reduce debuffs going out, helps preventing random deaths/dispells needed.
    Have someone dedicated to marking and calling out priority kill targets.
    You can pot and use 1/3 minute cooldowns to get adds down on 4th door to get a cleaner transition.
    Dire call does more damage the closer you are to horridon.
    You need to assign people to interupt better.
    Never ever ever stop healing the tank once jalakk is dead, he hits like a fucking truck, pref dont let the dk tank him, no joke...
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-06-18 at 11:51 AM.