Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Beats me, I've never played one. Maybe there is some cult following behind being a BE.
    Me, I'm hot for space goats.

But elves of either persuasion would do I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    going horde is still something I'm not happy about, but as a raider you go where the raiding is, I will never look as good as I did as a human priest, horde are all ugly there cities are shitholes
    you mean like darnassus and the exodar? ya they are shitholes lol.

Undercity is awesome. looks great from flying above it. its a bit confusing at first pre-cata but its gotten much better now.
    Silvermoon is epic. huge ass castle connected to Undercity by a nice teleportation orb, no need to take a stupid boat there, we got flying boats, aka zepplins
    Orgrimmar hasnt gotten very exciting though. its bigger but still not very interesting.
    Thunder bluff is alrite too, plus its really high up, and who doesnt like being high?
    as for your human problem. ever tried finding a good xmog hat and wearing it? you can easily cover the ugly side of horde faces with a nice hat or helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    Thunder bluff is alrite too, plus its really high up, and who doesnt like being high?
    Maybe he's afraid of heights?

Deleted
    I did the opposit.
    Go do it. Horde will always be my favorit faction <3
    FOR THE HORDE!

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 05:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    going horde is still something I'm not happy about, but as a raider you go where the raiding is, I will never look as good as I did as a human priest, horde are all ugly there cities are shitholes
    And then i saw this. Dont you ever go horde! Ure a disgrace to the horde. May you get killed in siege of orgrimmar along with Garrosh! SHOO!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played Alliance since I started, and went Horde for several months in the middle of Cataclysm. While I found out that the Forsaken are easily my favorite race lore-wise, I also discovered that the community there was full of egotistic jerks who will ridicule you if you even mention that you prefer the Alliance. Therefore, I must say that the so-called "maturity" present in the Horde community is a huge exaggeration. You can even see this on the forums where Horde players constantly make fun of anything having to do with the Alliance. But, there are Alliance players that do just the same to the Horde. I simply encountered it far more on the Horde side. Just pray that you choose a good server.

In regards to the cities, Silvermoon City is one of the most beautiful places in the entire game. The Undercity is awesome if you can get past the maze-like layout (although it is comparable to Ironforge). And Orgrimmar is easily my least favorite city in the game (see: orange).

All in all, only go through with this if you want to without a doubt. I suggest leveling up a toon for a few days just to get a feel for it before you shell out the cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, but i've gone the other way around

back where i belong, but terminology is no real big deal on either side

i think i called the hero's call board a warchief's command board and was called horde scum because of it and my feelings were really hurt and i cried about it a lot, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    no, but i've gone the other way around

back where i belong, but terminology is no real big deal on either side

i think i called the hero's call board a warchief's command board and was called horde scum because of it and my feelings were really hurt and i cried about it a lot, but that's about it.
    *Sigh* Yeah, SADLY, we get this both ways. It's just a portion on the WoW community. I joke around a lot with my guild mates that are from Alliance, but some people go all out on the Alliance hated on the Horde side. It's a little scary at times.

While I consider my server, on the Horde side, to be relatively tame (I have played on Alliance on the same server, same thing really),
    there are always people that stick out. The incredibly vocal (through trade) ones. And LFR can get a little hairy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    dont do it
    if it's only for the racials.
    if it's for the story roll a new toon.
    if it's for friends, xfer a toon full of boa's then level new chars, get your friends help leveling all of the other chars
    (epic exp = friend flying you around with a custom npcscan, you dropping group to kill the rare ~gets full exp~, reinvite and continue flying)
    do that once a day to get rid of rested, or a few times a day on multiple toons = fastest /played possible (talking less than 24h to lvl 90)
    in mop zones your friend can help kill the rares, or solo em again, but he can't heal or help on rares since it takes exp away for healing now.

should mention the 24h is /played lol...should figure it since getting rid of rested.
    Last edited by Christan; 2013-06-15 at 06:12 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    The only difference is that you have to say bloodlust instead of heroism.
    And that you and your comrades in arms will look much, much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Beats me, I've never played one. Maybe there is some cult following behind being a BE.
    Well, back when arcane torrent gave back 6% mana it was quite nice for pallys/priests for healing, but after it was nerfed, BEs are only good for their decent casting animations.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    Well, back when arcane torrent gave back 6% mana it was quite nice for pallys/priests for healing, but after it was nerfed, BEs are only good for their decent casting animations.
    Yeah, it was decidedly over-nerfed. Maybe 4% would be a better number.

Welcome to the winning side

Pay no heed to those rumours of a civil war its just gnomish propaganda

We all get along just fine*

*causally brushes aside the dead troll in the corner

So just fill out some paperwork and welcome aboard and enjoy the amenities like Blood fury, Beserking and arcane torrent

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 08:29 AM ----------

Undershitty is the very definition of a shithole. Its so low it doesn't even rank with a toad corpse in Darnassus, much more the entire city itself.
    Undercity is awesome, darnassus is shit. heres why

darnasussus:
    is deserted
    has worgens in it
    is in the middle of no where and who the hell wants to get there by boat?
    isnt fun to move around in without flying/poorly designed
    has no elevators
    isnt a destroyed castle where the base is now underground

Undercity:
    has elevators
    isnt deserted
    links itself to silvermoon with an instant teleportation orb
    is less confusing to move around in then Darnassus
    has a vendor that sells cockroaches, who doesnt like cockroaches??
    has a zepplin that flies across continents for almost-direct access to it from Org

honestly if you can get used to Org being a bit boring (although stormwind really isnt much either) you'll be fine being in horde. plus if you are a mage and you race change to troll, you'll rule the world cause of the awesome racials.

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    I kill thousands of orcs all over the Barrens, up and down the coast of Krasarang, and everywhere else they infest, and can't help but laugh. What's next, threatening to choke our rivers with your dead? lulz winning side.
    Theramore and southshore says hello

Besides ive been massacring allys since BC

When i need cheering up i go and bask in that smoking crater that used to be your main base in kalimdor

Maybe you should pick up a pamphlet in our orgrimmar office i swear we wont slit your throat on arrival we are nice like that LOL