Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think a lot people expected to much in too short a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

The breaks broke on the crazy train and there's no coming back for some people. It's difficult to give someone credit for anything when you accused of them being the Anti-Christ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pucko97 View Post
    Well he saved Europe And USA from another economics crisis so i can say he has done much more for us in our country than our president did himself.
    Nobel Prize winning economist Paul Krugman disagrees.

I disagree with much of his fiscal policy, but I'm not super bothered by it either. Socially I tend to agree with him on most issues, but when it comes to power he's about as competent as a turnip. Since I work in the power industry, it bothers me to have a President so very uninformed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Deleted
    Because the media fill gullible people full of untrue, useless information?

It's nice to see his supporters play the race card like it's the only card they have, but then again it seems to be the only card they have.

Most of us that don't like Barry, didn't like Clinton either.

Best part of it all is even Clinton doesn't like Barry (and probably thinks he's a terrible president).
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    His ideologies and policies differ from theirs. Going beyond that, a flame war lies in wait.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    He's mediocre I'd say. Not the best by any stretch of the imagination, and far from the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now may not be the best time to be asking this question.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    well our dislike of him has nothing to do with the IRS or NSA scandals and certainly not because he recently decided to fund the syrian rebels
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinne1 View Post
    Because the media fill gullible people full of untrue, useless information?
    The media of which the vast majority are sickeningly in the tank for barry? That media?

Or is it another media that isn't so tingly-legged?

He could be better and not cave into GOP demand and try to compromise away everything to try to please those that cant be pleased. Obamacare would be better today if he didnt cave in and went for the GOP model. We know a better system is out there just trying to get the party of NO to go along is dumb. Obama is a little bit to GOP friendly that is his biggest flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    well our dislike of him has nothing to do with the IRS or NSA scandals and certainly not because he recently decided to fund the syrian rebels
    Isnt it the Patriot Act we should be blaming for this?

I can understand Bushs first period as president, but the second one really fucked up everything.
    Kind of around the time the dems took over congress is when the poop hit the fan blades.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd gladly swap our crap prime minister, heck the whole government and take Obama in their place.
    Election this year though, so there's hope for us, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    The funding of the Syrian rebels that the Republicans have been pushing for for the last several months? That funding for the Syrian rebels?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    He could be better and not cave into GOP demand and try to compromise away everything to try to please those that cant be pleased. Obamacare would be better today if he didnt cave in and went for the GOP model. We know a better system is out there just trying to get the party of NO to go along is dumb. Obama is a little bit to GOP friendly that is his biggest flaw.
    Well that is the problem: You need to be GOP friendly to get things voted through

I'll take the bait and answer why he's a bad president:

Everything he promised he did the opposite of.
    He's a pandering liar that reads other people's word and fakes emotion.
    He takes credit for things he actively caused or exasperated when no credit was due and things turned out counter to his goals.
    He's a two bit demagogue wrapped in rhetoric.
    He's not remotely a "constitutional law professor", he just plays one on TV.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's because the country is pretty much divided into Republican Fans, and Democrat Fans, or even registered voters of the two. We can disregard the ones that are neither, since they combined are still a total minority, and are likely evenly split on the president too.
    So there we have the opposite faction that bashes the President no matter what.

From a neutral view. I have mixed feelings about him.
    He started off awesome by kicking the credit card companies full blast in the nuts. I rarely hear any republican say anything about that. If it wasn't for Obama, everyone's credit card bills would have gone through the roof, and those hawks don't take any prisoners.. They (over) charge you no matter what party you favor.
    Obamacare.. That's a disappointment really. It is so tweaked and toned down, to pass the republican approval, that it pretty much sucks. Essentially it's pretty much identical to Romneycare... I guess tho, better than nothing.. so it's a decent step in the right direction.
    Saving the automobile industry is a huge accomplishment. Many Americans don't even comprehend what horrific impact a collapse of that industry would have caused.
    He did a good job on the economy crisis. He almost entirely dodged a brutal depression. What many don't get is, how the USA was a lot deeper in the shit than Europe for example. Yet, it got pulled out faster than the EU.

His religion has zero relevancy. And it shouldn't have any. That would be so wrong on so many aspects, if otherwise.

His role as commander in chief.....
    This is where I so not agree with him. He's driving the US war machinery just as much as Bush did. I find very little grounds of agreements with his stance on all aspects of the military. Only exceptions are the social and humane improvements. So I guess I am still waiting for a US President who has the balls to say STOP.. I am calling everything back, that doesn't absolutely HAVE TO be abroad. And I will not send any troops into any military conflict whatsoever. Obama is not that President. He could instead use the money and restore the countries infrastructure. That's much needed, since it's pretty much outdated by about a half century in some areas a bit less, in some therefore even a lot more.
    He also somewhat dropped the ball on the immigration matter. The Latinos aren't the happiest campers with him because of that either.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Isnt it the Patriot Act we should be blaming for this?
    Patriot Act = using the IRS to intimidate conservative groups? Interesting indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
    Kind of around the time the dems took over congress is when the poop hit the fan blades.
    That's because neither side is actually working with the other, at any point in Congress. It's all a bunch of prick waving and finger pointing.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.