Realm vs Realm PvP Tournament

Ok so I had this idea. Please try to be constructive about this.

Realm vs. Realm
    KT (Alliance) vs. Mal’Ganis (Horde)

So, what I was thinking was they would have a tournament on that particular realm (both alliance and horde). It would be some kind of elimination match. The winners move on to go compete with other winners from other realms.

Coming back to my example. They would take maybe the top 20 or so from the horde/alliance then pit them in some kind of battle ground contest.

So you would have the best 20 of KT (Alliance) vs 20 of the best of Mal’Ganis (Horde)

What is your thoughts? If there was a way to watch these fights, would you want to see this?

Of course, I'm just fantasizing.....

10+ Year Old Account
    If this game was pvp focused, it would be a neat idea. Unfortunately, Blizzard would always come back with their typical response of "We just don't have enough resources to commit to something like that" and it would never happen. That is why there's things like NAO, tournaments run by the players under blizzards permission.

If they really cared about pvp, they would combine all of the US battlegroups into two separate divisions. That would be a good start. They should also make it so that you could play with the same people in your division despite the server you're on.

This idea does not make sense when you have the big name PVP'ers all bunched up in Tichondrius, and over half the servers are dead or lopsided. A lot of the players who jump to the dominant side in server like Mal'ganis do so to AVOID PVP (they don't want ganks, WPVP and just want a good raiding population)

Lopsided PVP servers are actually "carebear" servers and no different than any other PVE server.

Nice idea, they should implement something like that on Titan, since is not gonna happen in WoW.