Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I don't know why people bring up melee cleaves, I've met one melee cleave that had higher than 2k mmr in about 200 games (2350 ret warr rdruid).

Hunt+melee is another thing though.
    I consider Hunter be put in the same category of the melee mongoloid kinda thing. What are you seeing alot of on your battlegroup? Im getting nothing but DK/ret, jungle(feral/hunter) phd(dk/hunter) warriors, ret, mix in a thug cleave every nowand then. But tbh shadowpriest nowhere to be found, mages nowhere to be found, locks (every now and then) etc...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    This exactly. I feel some of your pain as I play a Holy Paladin and you are correct that Disc, Monks are far superior right now but it seems every healing class (outside disc and monks) has some specific weekness and needs to be played into it even if its not what you want to do. For instance, as a pally most of my big heals are hard cast so saving trinkets and bubble till its absolutely needed for heavy damage is extremely important so I can actually get a cast off. Resto shaman are the best pillar hummping healers in the game. Its not ideal but like the above poster stated, the utility they have if the defensives were high they would be rediculous. If you can effectly pillar hump its going to be a win or at least a very very very frustrating match for the opponents. I hate seeing resto shaman in comps cause i know its going to be "chase the ghost wolf around the pillar" games.

Of course I'm also speaking in the unbalanced 2's bracket but I figured I'd give my feeling on the subject anyway.
    Wait... what? Are you saying that mistweaver monks are _FAR SUPERIOR_ resto shamans in pvp?

Currently on Cyclone EU there are 20~ teams over 2k in 2v2 with a resto shaman.
    There are 2 teams over 2k in 2v2 with a mistweaver monk.
    I brought up 2v2 because you mentioned it yourself. Im pretty sure 2v2 follows the same pattern.

Sorry... didnt bother to read the rest of your post because that is just stupid. No offense...
    Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2013-06-20 at 02:19 AM.

I dont find MW are a problem at all I just think Disc and Rdruids are to scaled up verses the rest of the healers. But they're really not its just their playstyle and class mechanics work alot better in conjunction and can adapt to the mongoloid burst cleaves. Its all about balance, personally I think they went wrong with the insane ilvl, healthpools, and stat increases from WOTLK > Cata > MoP. They just lost alot of balance along the way somewhere in the mix, not saying it was perfect but it was better then it was now imo.

Quote Originally Posted by kcatta View Post
    I consider Hunter be put in the same category of the melee mongoloid kinda thing. What are you seeing alot of on your battlegroup? Im getting nothing but DK/ret, jungle(feral/hunter) phd(dk/hunter) warriors, ret, mix in a thug cleave every nowand then. But tbh shadowpriest nowhere to be found, mages nowhere to be found, locks (every now and then) etc...
    Same here, and this is exactly why rshams are "weak" right now imo. 95% of teams I que into are hunter/melee/healer or melee/melee-hybrid/healer. Rshams are just plain weak against melee cleaves thats kinda how it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Same here, and this is exactly why rshams are "weak" right now imo. 95% of teams I que into are hunter/melee/healer or melee/melee-hybrid/healer. Rshams are just plain weak against melee cleaves thats kinda how it is.
    So now the classes that counters you are actually strong? Welcome to the club my friends.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    I dont mind being weak towards a specific comp but its just irritating when it really is at the state where 95% of the teams are consisting of this type. Most of the time I will suffice and we will pull through and score a win. But this is a very limiting factor of me actually pushing a pretty competitive rating, though im doing pretty damn good if I say so myself for the way things are.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So now the classes that counters you are actually strong? Welcome to the club my friends.
    Welcome to any Hunter/melee/x counters everything. Welcome to broken.
    Last edited by kcatta; 2013-06-20 at 11:56 AM.