Elemental PvE 2pc Bonus 5.4

Item - Shaman T16 Elemental 2P Bonus Fulmination increases all Fire and Nature damage dealt to that target from the Shaman by 10% for 2 sec per Lightning Shield charge consumed.

Is this gonna be obligatory for Ele shamans in PvP now? I really hope not, but 60% increased damage for 14 seconds (unless the time duration doesn't stack) sounds too good to leave behind. I'm aware that earth shock is usually the last global in a Lava Burst > Ele Blast > Fulm burst assault, and you lose the PvP 4-set bonus but still... You could spam chain lightning for stacks. Let me know what you think of this change for Ele shamans.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Duration increases, damage does not. That would be ridiculous. It will be 10% for 14 seconds or w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed View Post
    Item - Shaman T16 Elemental 2P Bonus Fulmination increases all Fire and Nature damage dealt to that target from the Shaman by 10% for 2 sec per Lightning Shield charge consumed.

Is this gonna be obligatory for Ele shamans in PvP now? I really hope not, but 60% increased damage for 14 seconds (unless the time duration doesn't stack) sounds too good to leave behind. I'm aware that earth shock is usually the last global in a Lava Burst > Ele Blast > Fulm burst assault, and you lose the PvP 4-set bonus but still... You could spam chain lightning for stacks. Let me know what you think of this change for Ele shamans.
    I'm pretty sure it's not gonna make the 10% portion stack but just the time. And there is probably already a thread on the shaman tier bonuses that you could post in instead of making a new thread on it.

Deleted
    thast could be insane

The damage bonus won't be stacking, just the duration, so 14 seconds tops.

Could be something shaman switch in and out, depending on what teams/comps they are facing. I would want 4 piece pvp for melee heavy comps, then perhaps swap to the tier 2 pc for caster teams.

There's a lot of pve set bonuses that look too good for pvp right now (like warriors t16 2piece being gamebreakingly strong for pvp). If it looks too strong I'm sure ele's will just get their pvp 2p and 4p switched which will make it required to have. Either that or they will let it sit and you can burst even harder, oh joy. And its definitely only 10% dmg for 12 seconds (you only use 6 stacks max when you fulmination im 99% sure).
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 2013-06-20 at 06:04 PM.