Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Common Sense Nation
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    You are being rediculous. Helping people is just fine; you just are not doing that with your macro. You are only defending that macro because you created it.

    Ohh.. I see you haven't read any of the responses. This is exactly the thing that has been argued. Higher rater pvp is not about using doing 2's with 2 dps's and bursting the opponent down in the first 5 seconds.
    this also works in 3s btw
    forcing every single def cd in the first 10 seconds is what I do
    if you want to you can wait 30 seconds or 60 seconds until you do what I do at the beginning

  2. #42
    Pandaren Monk Moosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    this also works in 3s btw
    forcing every single def cd in the first 10 seconds is what I do
    if you want to you can wait 30 seconds or 60 seconds until you do what I do at the beginning
    This pretty much proves a sub 1200 rating. That macro you posted would be lucky to break a healers absords, never mind force them to pop cds, if they are severely undergeared maybe.
    Last edited by Moosie; 2013-06-17 at 11:12 AM.
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

  3. #43
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Common Sense Nation
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    This pretty much proves a sub 1200 rating. That macro you posted would be lucky to break a healers absords, never mind force them to pop cds, if they are severely undergeared maybe.
    again, try the macro use it correctly and then come back

  4. #44
    Pandaren Monk Moosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    again, try the macro use it correctly and then come back
    Why do I need a macro to do it? I can do it without your macro since i'm in control of when I use TF, unlike your macro which is just blindly using it when its off cool-down.
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

  5. #45
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Common Sense Nation
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Why do I need a macro to do it? I can do it without your macro since i'm in control of when I use TF, unlike your macro which is just blindly using it when its off cool-down.
    I don't press the macro when TF is off cd, I press it when I need TF.

    I don't see how this is soooo hard to comprehend.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    I don't press the macro when TF is off cd, I press it when I need TF.

    I don't see how this is soooo hard to comprehend.
    so you don't shred to build combo points or use the Ravage! proc unless TF is off CD? interesting

  7. #47
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Common Sense Nation
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by craigp100 View Post
    so you don't shred to build combo points or use the Ravage! proc unless TF is off CD? interesting
    when TF is off cd, but I want to delay it a few seconds, then I either us Mangle or support my team mates (there is often a lot to do in 3s) -you don't want to spam shred fulltime

    also: a good meel won't let you spam shred
    Last edited by Rinnegan; 2013-06-17 at 03:51 PM.

  8. #48


    Seriously just ignore him.

    Edit: Please post constructively or not at all. Infracted.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2013-06-17 at 07:06 PM.

  9. #49
    He's still on it... what an idiot.

    Edit: Please don't insult others. Infracted.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2013-06-17 at 07:10 PM.

  10. #50
    I have take the liberty of informing a moderator about this thread. (Since this in Druid, when it should be in PvP forums instead). I have informed a moderator of this post. This will probably end up locked or moved to the PvP forums.

    I am not trying to causing any trolling, but I feel that this thread is not contributing to better, more constructive support.
    Last edited by Ziene; 2013-06-17 at 05:55 PM.

  11. #51
    Just as an FYI to everyone, there's no need for rating bashing or insulting.

    If you think Rinnegan's macro is wrong, say why or give an alternative. It doesn't need to turn into insulting by the 2nd reply and rating bashing by the 8th.

  12. #52
    Moderator Slippykins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    778
    Just to reiterate on what Snuggli said: there's no need to bash a user over trying to create a macro with the intent of adding something to the community.

    If there's any more bashing/insulting the thread will be closed, post constructively and on topic.

  13. #53
    I think this macro is garbage also. A lot of the time i find playing in 3v3 i used my first tigers fury in the opener and buff my dots and get a hard ravage after that i only use tigers fury to burst pool energy stun the target spam shred tigers spam shred more and free ravage and bite or refresh rip if the target gets healed back up. Using the first tigers fury for rip rake is good because all you cc's are not on dr for the healer use all ur cc on the healer and get cd's or even a kill many fights i have ended 2300+mmr with out using berserk because i'm not mentally handicapped and macro tigers fury into shred. Also i do not play incarnation im Trent/disorienting roar. trent stun disorienting roar and clone with the you other dps on ur target is plenty to force lots of cd's. stop sucking and macroing every into 1 button

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Just to reiterate on what Snuggli said: there's no need to bash a user over trying to create a macro with the intent of adding something to the community.

    If there's any more bashing/insulting the thread will be closed, post constructively and on topic.
    Yea, we've all done that... except that he simply ignored it and told us that he's correct and that we're all idiots for not seeing his genious.
    Did you even read this thread? I guess not...

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranes View Post
    Yea, we've all done that... except that he simply ignored it and told us that he's correct and that we're all idiots for not seeing his genious.
    Did you even read this thread? I guess not...
    Mod intellect out in full force today.

  16. #56
    The Lightbringer Ermahgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,994
    Simple reason why castsequence, or even macros with multiple abilities in it are bad is because you'd only be able to use certain abilities with other abilities combined.

    Everyone should really bind ALL of their abilities, rather than just macro them. Heck, I've even gotten stuff like incarnation and berserk bound seperately. Why? Because I like to be in control of my abilities, and sometimes I use incarnation in a waaaay different kind of manner then others would use it (using prowl while in combat to escape, or use pounce).

    Just remember: Everything a macro can do, so can you without the macro.

  17. #57
    Zookeeper Sunfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,765
    This thread has run it's course. Closing.

    Sunfyre | Blog | Twitter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •