10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone-chan View Post
    It was like a ten ton weight had lifted from me when I saw I'd passed it. I cried for like ten minutes ><
    Happy tears I hope!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Apparently he's playing a game where everything is food.

Reminds me of that side quest in Shadow Hearts: From the New World.
    Weird

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Happy tears I hope!
    Yes they where the happies tear ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    >Draenei anything

Yuck no
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    ew

draenei

gross
    Probably a bad time to mention that most of my toons are Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I disagree with the notion of not resubbing if you feel like it. It's a bloody mmo, there's always something worth looking into in them.
    The thing is, I'd be like, messing around with the UI, leveling alts, and maybe doing a bit of PvP or some shit. I wouldn't be raiding as I still don't have a good raiding guild, and IMO raiding is where all of WoW's interesting and fun content is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they where the happies tear ever!
    Woo hoo then!

10+ Year Old Account
    Feeling shitty is meh.
    Sig by Thor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Haha, yes! ;D

I'd give you imaginary points now, if I had the time to keep track of such a silly system.
    Yay!

Woo hoo then!
    Tihihihi :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Sig by Thor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Haha, yes! ;D

I'd give you imaginary points now, if I had the time to keep track of such a silly system.
    You mean like that other silly point system that was being kept track of some time ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay!

Tihihihi :3
    How has the rest of life been?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumina Flaire View Post
    Probably a bad time to mention that most of my toons are Draenei.

The thing is, I'd be like, messing around with the UI, leveling alts, and maybe doing a bit of PvP or some shit. I wouldn't be raiding as I still don't have a good raiding guild, and IMO raiding is where all of WoW's interesting and fun content is.
    Tbh, the good things about WoW are, these days, rarely in the end game.

I love leveling my alts, farming transmorg sets, playing with addons to make a cool UI, leveling professions casually while listening to music etc.

I still play, though I don't have a raiding guild or anything. I just PvP, since it's fast and I can do it quickly with my friends, and when I play by myself I usually just dick around and do whatever.

WoW is still the best MMO there is. If that's because all the other MMO's suck, or WoW is just still insanely good, is another discussion.

Deleted
    How has the rest of life been?
    Mostly been playing a lot of World of Warcraft and satting around at home. Been trying to go to the gym regularly, need to loose some weight :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Tbh, the good things about WoW are, these days, rarely in the end game.

I love leveling my alts, farming transmorg sets, playing with addons to make a cool UI, leveling professions casually while listening to music etc.

I still play, though I don't have a raiding guild or anything. I just PvP, since it's fast and I can do it quickly with my friends, and when I play by myself I usually just dick around and do whatever.

WoW is still the best MMO there is. If that's because all the other MMO's suck, or WoW is just still insanely good, is another discussion.
    Actually considering quitting once I get my new rig. Could focus on a bunch of other games after I'd get it, and noting I've been playing WoW without a break ever since late TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly been playing a lot of World of Warcraft and satting around at home. Been trying to go to the gym regularly, need to loose some weight :3
    Exercise isn't fun, but it is certainly a good thing to do

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird
    You find this restaurant, and a bunch of sushis challenges you to fights. Eventually, it comes down 1-on-1 fights. It sounds silly, but it's one of the hardest things in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how Blue it is.

Deleted
    Exercise isn't fun, but it is certainly a good thing to do
    Yeah, I tend to feel really good about myself afterwards too :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Actually considering quitting once I get my new rig. Could focus on a bunch of other games after I'd get it, and noting I've been playing WoW without a break ever since late TBC.
    I took my break in Cata. I played the first and last patch. Horrible expansion.

Though MoP is okay. It's not great, it's not "OH GOD I WANT TO THROW ALL OF MY LIFE INTO THIS GAME AGAIN!". But I keep wondering if it's because the game is lifeless, or if it's because I have no life to throw away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, oh man, if only I could get a job designing UIs. I'd have it fucking made.

I don't really know why I like leveling alts TBH. Probably something to do with power acquisition. I dunno.

Also fuck farming anything. I hate farming with a passion. Biggest damn timesink that doesn't even reward you with anything significant (IMO). I'd rather write a story that nobody--yeah I'd rather just write a story. I'll save you guys the standard Sparks QQ bollocks show-and-tell thing. This time.

I was kind of thinking about getting into PvP, because there's no way in hell I'm going to put myself through the find-a-guild process just to have raiding obligations and feel like beating my head into a wall for however many hours per week.

Deleted
    Yeah, I tend to feel really good about myself afterwards too :3
    Been thinking if I should do something like that too but eh, I've still got a few years before military service. No rush to get myself fit.

It's not about losing weight for me though, can't really afford to lose any more really.