Pvp focus target cc mcro help

Hi, I currently have all my cc to target my focus made up in multiple different macros and they are spread across different keybinds. I was wondering if it were possible to consolidate them into one macro that can use modifiers like shift control and alt to choose the different spell. Let me explain what i mean

suppose I had polymorph bound to v
    would it be possible for me to make a macro for the spell that when I hit shift V it deep freezes ctrl- V to make it Counterspell and alt-v to cast frostjaw all of this targeting my focus.

thanks in advance for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    If you bathe your motherboard in the blood of 20 chickens during the first full moon after the equinox, the WoW gods will shower you with many loots.

I tried to post the whole macro but the forum software thinks its a link or something.

Basically add mod:shift or mod:alt as a conditional to parts of your macro, and in the cast part, separate the different spells with a semicolon and the conditionals

10+ Year Old Account
    Please post all mage macro related questions in the official mage macro thread which is just a bit above this, stickied. Thanks for your cooperation. Someone will answer it as soon as possible.
    My magic will tear you apart.