Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's no competition anymore. Sony will have a monopoly over Microsoft in the console war.

What would happen if you perhaps got banned for doing nothing wrong at all? I can see this going no where with Microsoft..-.-
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Deleted
    That someone actually thinks about buying one, baffles me... thats like buying a knife that cuts you continously for fun.

Are people really that concerned with their ability to curse, treat others poorly and use racial slurs?

I guess you dont have a steam account also. Cause they have the same rules when you get banned and losing your games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Well don't get banned, simple as that, Warcraft is exactly the same, yet people who get banned on there will have spent tons more money than on some console games, yet noone ever crys like a bitch saying "I paid for it i get to keep it forever" no, so why should this be any different? It really is as simple as don't be a twat and get yourself banned.
    single player digital assets = a warcraft account?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I guess you dont have a steam account also. Cause they have the same rules when you get banned and losing your games.
    Does Steam have DRM? Would Gabe leak your info to squeeze blood and money from you?

I'm not a big Steam fan (I hate it), but come on. DRM on a console!?

*giggles at the number of people who seem perfectly willing to bend over for Microsoft*

Carry on!

At this rate Nintendo Wii U is going to be the #2 console this generation. Which really is saying something.

just dont get banned....... seriously, this is a selling point for some folks, holy moly....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    I have issue with someone 'doing and saying whatever they want online' little kids might be online
    if LITTLE KIDS are left alone online without being monitored, its the parents fault. I should know, I'm a father.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Well don't get banned, simple as that, Warcraft is exactly the same, yet people who get banned on there will have spent tons more money than on some console games, yet noone ever crys like a bitch saying "I paid for it i get to keep it forever" no, so why should this be any different? It really is as simple as don't be a twat and get yourself banned.
    This is in no way like WoW. When you are banned from WoW, you can still play Starcraft and Diablo.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's official. Microsoft is now being run by sadistic, sadomasochistic, transdimensional demons known as the Cenobites.

"We have such sights to show you!"

Deleted
    My guess is that they know by now that its a horrible console. Right before the launch they will say "Hey guys! We listent to you and we fixed everything! Used games, no DRM, to hell with kinect!" and everyone will -ofcourse- buy the xbox one.

"Hermergerd, SimCity DRM don't buy it! Brb, buying SimCity."

Oddly enough, Steam doesn't even do this. Last I remember, Steam bans you from any future purchases and bans you from any online play of the games you own. However it doesn't ban you from playing the single player of the games that you already own.

Correct me if this has changed though.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's an existing Xbox thread, please use it.