Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The axe looks pretty awesome even though it's pink, but that's only one version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Kids love fluffy stuff and while majority of WoW playerbase are kids...you do the math.
    Hate to break the news to you, but when I was a kid, I liked gritty stuff. Skulls? Yes please. Blood? Rain it on me, man. Over the top violence? BRING IT ON.

I liked He-man (though I liked skeletor more. skulls >>>>>>>> muscles), and I puked rainbows (gritty, dark and bloody rainbows) when I first watched Fist of the North star and Akira (didn't understand most of it though).

Today? I'm not a bronie, but I'd take fluttershy over (yet another) Old god abomination any day of the week (unless it's Nyarlathotep (moe version))

Warchief
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    But it looked much more badass.

vs.
    I'll give you that. But yay OP transmog is there for you.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    C'mon..every x-pac does their theme to death..are you kidding? Your dark and grim TBC gave us this:

I know what i'm wearing to proudmoore pride this year! Yay.. Thanks!
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Bring back the legion and undead stlye, it was my personal favourite item sets

Needs more pink.

Sorry but I liked the bright TBC style. Gritty and real is boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    So don't wear skimpy clothes getting raped is not entirely out of your control either.

Well, the models and/or textures are possibly unfinished, pink may be the pallet-swap placeholder for the different colours of the different tiers, Garish pink could be the flex-raid colour scheme, one of the item designers likes candy-colours (after two expansions of grey and brown)... It can be several things besides Garrosh's hidden brony-side :P

And if it goes live that way there's always transmogging, i use it a lot myself, since the "clouds and serpents"-style of MoP-gear in general doesn't appeal to me...

I want a pink tricycle with ringing bell and a basket in front for my gnomes.