Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Garrosh is using Yshaarj's heart.

He's using it as a WEAPON.

He's not corrupted.
    Not at that time, maybe. He sure gets that way fast over the course of his encounter.

I'm 100% sure Siege is the last raid of the expansion.
    Then it must be a very hard and long raid with unlockable wings which can cover all those months until next expansion (4-5 months towards Blizzcon and then probably 1 or 2 months after Blizzcon before next expansion releases). Otherwise it would be way too long.

Or Blizzard decided that patch. 5.4 isn't the last patch and we get another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Then it must be a very hard and long raid with unlockable wings which can cover all those months until next expansion (4-5 months towards Blizzcon and then probably 1 or 2 months after Blizzcon before next expansion releases). Otherwise it would be way too long.

Or Blizzard decided that patch. 5.4 isn't the last patch and we get another one.
    Because 7 months are MUCH MUCH longer than current tiers.

// irony

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    - Could be SoO, but I find it a bit weird that a "siege of ORGRIMMAR" will take place in the Vale. (Granted, it can't be in Durotar as that would be really stupid, but it could be closeby)
    What others said. Most probably the first few bosses are in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and then you board a ship and you fly in Org and start fighting.

Yes, currently it refers to ONE raid. But it might be possible that we still get a surprise from Blizzard and get a second 'not yet revealed' raid later. Remember that Blizzard told us that patch 5.4 will be the last patch before the next expansion. And that the next expansion will be probably annoucned at the Blizzcon in november.
    If we get only 1 raid then that means that SoO has to cover like 4 or 5 months of gameplay assuming patch 5.4 gets released in august. And 4 or 5 months is a long time for one raid with the speed guilds clear the raids these days. So it's thinkable that Blizzard adds a second raid to fill in the gap.
    Nevermind Dragon Soul that almost lasted a year, ICC that lasted a year(not counting halion, obviously), there's no surprise...The raid starts in the vale, it ends in orc land, that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the entrance to Siege of Orgrimmar. First four bosses are in vale, last 10 are on Orgrimmar itself. Personally I'd rather just see it split into two raids but...

/shrug.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

What it COULD be
    - Could be SoO, but I find it a bit weird that a "siege of ORGRIMMAR" will take place in the Vale. (Granted, it can't be in Durotar as that would be really stupid, but it could be closeby)
    - Could be a place they're setting aside for a short raid in 5.5 (e.g., Ruby Sanctum after ICC)
    - Maybe a new, hidden, dungeon?
    Check the bosses of SoO. The first four are all in Pandaria, only after that do we go to Orgrimmar. It is the entrance to SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Not at that time, maybe. He sure gets that way fast over the course of his encounter.
    You don't know the dialogue nor how the actual fight plays out.

I'm convinced Garrosh won't be corrupted.

Quote me on it.

He's just a villain.

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 01:47 PM ----------

14 bosses.

They've been working on the next expansion for a WHILE now.

Next Expansion will be our next Spring. Quote me on that.

That gives Siege about 7-8 months out.

They said they want to put out content much quicker.

If anything, there will be a 5.5, but not another raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

If the final raid of the expansion was, for once, actually substantially under a YEAR in length, then it would be fine. 7-8 months is fine, compared to the horrifying 12 month ordeal that was ICC and 10 months of Dragon Soul.

At 14 bosses in length, some of them looking absurdly brutal if the dungeon journal is anything to go by, (Paragons especially looks to be a doozy) it'll be plenty tough.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the Siege of Orgrimmar Entrace, It starts in Pandaria the raid, so this is the entrace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They've been working on the next expansion for a WHILE now.

Next Expansion will be our next Spring. Quote me on that.

That gives Siege about 7-8 months out.

They said they want to put out content much quicker.

If anything, there will be a 5.5, but not another raid.
    I expect a similar thing to happen. If the next expansion is Legion centric, they've been working on it well before Mists released. This is pretty much how they work already. I expect one last patch of fun stuff and pre expansion events, but I think Blizzcon is going to drop a bomb and basically say beta testing starts next week, expansion out in 2 months...I just have a feeling they aren't going to even wait as long as spring.
    BAD WOLF

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    That IS the SoO entrance.
    This. The raid starts in the vale then goes to Org.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    What it COULD be
    - Could be a place they're setting aside for a short raid in 5.5 (e.g., Ruby Sanctum after ICC)
    - Maybe a new, hidden, dungeon?

What it WON'T be
    - Another raid for T16. The last thing Blizzard needs to do is design TWO raids for this tier.
    - A medium-large scale raid (unless it is, in fact, Siege of Orgrimmar). If it's not SoO, it will be small/tiny.
    Having the entrance to SoO in the vale is really not all that strange. Remember where the entrance to Dragon Soul was? In caverns of time. Do you know why it was there? It's not because we traveled in time, it's because Blizzard needed somewhere to place the entrance but were out of ideas of a good place of where, since you start out in the middle of Dragonblight.

Having the entrance to SoO in the vale makes quite a lot sense of especially if the raid takes place in the Vale at first. But also because it's conveniently placed for both the Alliance and the Horde. Putting it in Durotar would be kind of awkward for the Alliance, and they don't really have much space in Caverns of Time left.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....no?

We kill the Sha of Pride as the fourth boss.

Garrosh is using Yshaarj's heart.

He's using it as a WEAPON.

He's not corrupted.
    I agree with you. I wish people would stop saying his corrupted. His using Yshaarj's Heart, Yshaarj's Heart is NOT using him.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard never said 5.4 was going to be the last patch. Also there are transition patches like we had going into the expansions so wet can surely expect to see a patch 5.5. More on topic, there is no extra raid. Read the patch notes especially the dungeon journal entry. That location is part of SoO

Is this your first time playing the game? Dragon soul was tiny compared to SoO and we had that for a year.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Does orgrimmar move to vale of eternal blossoms? because this is starting to feel like a bait and switch.
    The entrance to Dragon Soul was in the Caverns of Time.

And judging by the bosses, it seems likely that SoO will start in the Vale.

I have to say though I kind of prefer if it was a 4-boss raid (Vale) and then a... 9? 10? However many bosses in SOO itself, just to have two places to go each week. Vale could have been slightly easier than SOO to make it easily farmable while you're touching the proper raid.

Really don't know why they don't have multiple raids per tier anymore outside of the initial launch. It was a really neat idea and let them stagger the difficulty.

You remember how during Dragon Soul you had to exit the instance and then go to another instance to get to the eye of eternity part of the raid? No? Right, because a raid can encompass several different areas within one instance, which is obviously what they are going to do with SoO.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    It does start in the Vale, moves on to Durotar and then to Orgrimmar.