Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Fingers crossed for belves neutral race next expansion? <_>
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    Haha, glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed (Or at least knows) those movies. He certainly doesn't look like him though, at least not to me.
    It's more the armor and attitude of the video trying to make Lor'themar seem darker than he really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    It's more the armor and attitude of the video trying to make Lor'themar seem darker than he really is.
    The video does a better job of it than Blizzard. He has a pretty grim history.

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 10:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UltraBull View Post
    Well, I really like Garrosh, even if hes a hotheaded douchebag. But thats what I like... I like it that War between alliance and horde takes the majorpart in World of Warcraft, he knows how to lead a war, you must take every chance. Even if there is some dirty work to do... but hell, this is War. I hate Thrall for being a softy Hippy, throwing with Butterflys and Flowers.

I hope we will get a Warchief who knows how to encourage the hearts of the Horde, and how to shock the hearts of our enemys.
    Don't worry, we still have Taran Zhu to whine about it.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Garrosh is one devious Orc. Well played.
    That, or he has devious advisors.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2013-06-15 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Garrosh is the True Warchief, whatever we get next, I'll spit on!
    And I'll cut off your characters tounge and feed it to Gamon /Smiley face
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    And I'll cut off your characters tounge and feed it to Gamon /Smiley face
    does gamon eat tongues
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    does gamon eat tongues
    are you kidding? he eats licktungs whole!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    does gamon eat tongues
    Do not ever question Gamon again! He's called Gamon because he literally ate a boar whole.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    I find it hard to believe someone whose big genius plan is "throw forces at them wasting all our troops then drop a bomb on them in the middle of the night when we could've just started with that" is capable of political sabotage.
    Actually, that plan was quite genius if you actually read what was going on. Garrosh planned on killing the most amount of powerful Alliance members in one blow. To do that, he gave Jaina time to plea with other powers to aid her. Stupidly doing exactly what she wanted, Jaina got her help. Garrosh attacked Theramore, the attack failed due to the special help Jaina called, then Garrosh dropped the mana bomb, killing them all. If Garrosh had just dropped the mana bomb, the results wouldn't have been nearly as... effective.
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by SvetlanaSvetlana View Post
    Actually, that plan was quite genius if you actually read what was going on. Garrosh planned on killing the most amount of powerful Alliance members in one blow. To do that, he gave Jaina time to plea with other powers to aid her. Stupidly doing exactly what she wanted, Jaina got her help. Garrosh attacked Theramore, the attack failed due to the special help Jaina called, then Garrosh dropped the mana bomb, killing them all. If Garrosh had just dropped the mana bomb, the results wouldn't have been nearly as... effective.
    yes the allowance of time to call for help was good, but after it was called and the forces were all dedicated to strengthening defenses in preparation for an attack why throw your forces into the strengthened defenses and thus waste your own troops when you have the mana bomb in reserve? it would be smarter to simply surround the position and ensure no one gets out before the weapon arrives. instead he has forces actively assault the walls when a well maintained perimeter would have the same effect but with fewer casualties on his side.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes the allowance of time to call for help was good, but after it was called and the forces were all dedicated to strengthening defenses in preparation for an attack why throw your forces into the strengthened defenses and thus waste your own troops when you have the mana bomb in reserve? it would be smarter to simply surround the position and ensure no one gets out before the weapon arrives. instead he has forces actively assault the walls when a well maintained perimeter would have the same effect but with fewer casualties on his side.
    As a distraction. If nothing is going on, it wouldn't be hard to notice an air ship floating towards your city and shoot it down.

As a distraction. If nothing is going on, it wouldn't be hard to notice an air ship floating towards your city and shoot it down.
    and yet the actual distraction that was used was a bloodelf spy breaking out, the same bloodelf spy who could have made the same distraction by simply timing a betrayal and exit portal right.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

10+ Year Old Account
    and yet the actual distraction that was used was a bloodelf spy breaking out, the same bloodelf spy who could have made the same distraction by simply timing a betrayal and exit portal right.
    Thalen only distracted Jaina, the other high ranked people, and a few guards. What's going to distract all the soldiers just dicking around with nothing to do?

Thalen only distracted Jaina, the other high ranked people, and a few guards. What's going to distract all the soldiers just dicking around with nothing to do?
    The ruckus that is going on inside between their leader and some flamboyant elf.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    are you kidding? he eats licktungs whole!
    my favourite pokemon D:
    next time i log in i'm taking that rat bastard down

Do not ever question Gamon again! He's called Gamon because he literally ate a boar whole.
    tongue included? dear god man

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...rthemar-theron

"The regent lord initiated conversations with King Varian Wrynn, hoping to rejoin the Alliance, but Garrosh sabotaged his diplomatic efforts by organizing a heist in Darnassus and focusing blame on the blood elves."

what a dishonorable COWARD! he doesn't like blood elves, but doesn't want them on the enemy side, so he uses them as expendable goods and when they decide to go to the other side and see if they can get better treatment, he forces them away from it.

that also explains why he made the sunreavers do stuff that got them kicked out of dalaran, and why he didn't use orc mages to steal the bell.

I don't even like blood elves. lor'themar theron was the last character card I was reading, but man, this is just too much. garrosh is nuts.
    Hail Garrosh! Best Warchief for a while. With the power of an old god he should be the best there ever was, though.

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I simply love how evil garrosh is, i mean how can you hate this guy ?
    I really hope he will have pleasant suprise in org for us. Maybe skinned corpses of rebels/alliance soldiers impaled on spikes and hanging on hooks. +1 badassery if they are alive. So many cool possibilities.
    I am afraid he isn't vlad and this game is sadly rated for 12 year old kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh purposely commits an act of war and tries to use other races as a scapegoat to force even more hate into it.

Geeeeeee, why would he do that. Maybe because he loves war and killing and trying to make war happen.

Seriously, I hope he's the last of the fucking hellscreams. I mean I respected Groms sacrifice, but Garrosh just made the idea of a hellscream into a dick, ruining any good image Grom had.
    Amen Trassk
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    just cause he sabotaged it, doesnt mean he did it on purpose.

lots of things get sabotaged without it being on purpose, cause sometimes things just happen and prevent/cause something else by accident.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy necro batman, get a pally to exorcise this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    She was apprenticed to Antonidas, most powerful member of the Kirin Tor and tutored by Magna Aegwynn, former Guardian and one of the most powerful mortal mages ever. With every other notable mage dead, it is quite reasonable to assume that Jaina is the most powerful mortal mage, unless you count Me'dan and I'd really rather not (Azshara is probably immortal and ofc on a different level entirely from Jaina).
    Actually it is quite dumb for any human to be a more powerful mage than the lowest of the Blood Elf mages. Blood elves are a race based on Arcane, humans are a race that lives for max 100 years while Blood Elves are generally still considered children at this age, have the sunwell and have a culture based directly on arcane. Having Jaina as the head mage is just another example of humans front centre.

Deleted
    Oh c'mon - it's a necro from 2013