Deleted

R Shaman Tier 5 Talent Choices (TOT Heroic)

I would like to know my fellow shaman's opinions on the tier 5 talents for different fights in tot heroic, i know healing tide normally is considered the best atm however i have seen some shamans going for conductivity and AG since they have a smaller cooldown (or none) and provide more utility and healing output.

i am currently starting the change from a 10man hc guild to a 25man one and i would like to know if any of you shammys out there have any tips for making the transition, i am currently going for around 12k spirit and the 5676 haste cap after that i go full int / crit however i will go for the 8882 cap when i get the gear.

- Lou

Healing Tide has the highest HPM out of the tier, since it costs like 4k mana to put down and heals for a lot. However AG requires you to heal, using up more than 4k mana.

Healing Tide is simply the best cooldown for Resto, for Ele/Enh, it's better to take AG. A good side to AG is that it's a 2 min CD compared to HTT 3 min. But in 25m you should have a lot of CDs available anyway so choosing between 2 min and 3 min CD shouldn't be a deal breaker on any boss.

Deleted
    In my opinion you should go for Healing Tide Totem since it scales so well with Spirit link, and on a side note, if youre going into a 25 man guild, then i would go for as much spirit as possible, as youre basicially gonna perform as a mana battery for the other healers and also will be spamming CH and HR alot more.

healing tide is the best choice for most fights on 25man but AG will perform better for fight like magera and iron qon were the lower CD is better for the healing i use it for more fight than that but i dont have any mana issues so i can just spam my mana way with all my CD's up and get the maximum healing possible out of it.

Deleted
    thanks for the repyls

Quote Originally Posted by jp165 View Post
    healing tide is the best choice for most fights on 25man but AG will perform better for fight like magera and iron qon were the lower CD is better for the healing i use it for more fight than that but i dont have any mana issues so i can just spam my mana way with all my CD's up and get the maximum healing possible out of it.
    This. AG also shines on Council and Ji-Kun. In any heroic 25 fight that has a decent amount of stacking, AG should be atleast competitive with HTT, if not better.

If you don't use healing tide you're a shitter.