1. #1
    Field Marshal Zeozordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    96

    Help with Legendary quest rewards needed.

    Hi Guys

    I just wanted to know can I use the legendary gem for the sha touched sockets in the legendary prismatic socket?

    Thanks
    Z

  2. #2
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    The sha touched socket is only for that sha touched gem or whatever. The prismatic is simply well just an extra socket to any random gem you choose.

  3. #3
    If you mean the legendary meta gem, you can only use it in the meta socket of a helm ilevel 502 or higher.

  4. #4
    Field Marshal Zeozordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    96
    No I mean if I now have a weapon from ToT can I use the socket on that weapon and then put the legendary gem into it or is those gems null and void now that there are no more sha touched weapons that drop in ToT.

  5. #5
    Herald of the Titans FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    2,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Jairulnait View Post
    If you mean the legendary meta gem, you can only use it in the meta socket of a helm ilevel 502 or higher.
    BASE iLevel 502 even..

    A 496 head, upgraded twice to a otal of 504 doesn't work..

  6. #6
    Fluffy Kitten Rivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    13,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeozordon View Post
    No I mean if I now have a weapon from ToT can I use the socket on that weapon and then put the legendary gem into it or is those gems null and void now that there are no more sha touched weapons that drop in ToT.
    No. The gems can only go in a Sha-Touched socket, and prismatic sockets aren't Sha-Touched sockets. Once you move beyond the Sha-Touched weapons, the legendary gems aren't useful anymore.

  7. #7
    Field Marshal Zeozordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    No. The gems can only go in a Sha-Touched socket, and prismatic sockets aren't Sha-Touched sockets. Once you move beyond the Sha-Touched weapons, the legendary gems aren't useful anymore.
    Thanks thats what I wanted to know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •