Use this macros 1-5 to get the trinket next to ur enemy arena frames, it's important to make 1 macro of each and press all of them when u want them to work, even if its for 2v2, u can't just press macro 1 and 2, u have to press all 5 because it kind of keeps it all together

arena trinkfram1
/run rc=36;rfc=CooldownFrame_SetTimer;aef="ArenaEnemyFrame";hb="HealthBar";trt=GetItemIcon(3786 4)ctf = CreateFrame;oe="ARENA_OPPONENT_UPDATE"ve="PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD"tr="RIGHT"LoadAddOn("Blizz ard_ArenaUI")

/run hooksecurefunc(UFP,function(self) if self.p

arenatrinkfram2
/run function Cr(i)local f=ctf("Frame",nil,UIParent)f:SetPoint(tr,_G[aef..i..hb],tr,80,0)f:SetSize(rc,rc)f.t=f:CreateTexture(nil,"BORDER")f.t:SetAllPoints(true)f.t:SetTex ture(trt)f.c=CreateFrame("Cooldown",nil,f)f.c:SetAllPoints(f)return f;end

arenatrinketfram3
/run function ur(f,i)f:SetScript("OnEvent",function(_,e,u,_,_,_,s)if(u=="arena"..i)then if(s==42292 or s==59752)then rfc(f.c,GetTime(),120,1)elseif(s==7744)then rfc(f.c,GetTime(),30,1)end end end)f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED")end

arenatrinketfram4
/run for i=1,5 do _G["rf"..i]=Cr(i)local f=_G["rf"..i]ur(f,i)f:Hide()end function str(o,m)for i=1, m do local f=_G["rf"..i]if o then f:Show()else f:Hide()f.c:Hide()end end end

arenatrinketfram5
/run tk=ctf("Frame")tk:SetScript("OnEvent",function(_,e)if e==oe then str(1,GetNumArenaOpponents())else str(nil,5)end end)tk:RegisterEvent(oe)tk:RegisterEvent(ve)

- Waikit