Server Transfer Question

I have transferred one of my Character before but its been several years. I am getting ready to transfer again. My question is..Does Your ingame mail transfer also. I have a bunch of Heirlooms and items I want to take with me. My bank and bags are full, So I was wanting to mail it to my Character and then Transfer it. Will the mail transfer also? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by winterfox72 View Post
    I have transferred one of my Character before but its been several years. I am getting ready to transfer again. My question is..Does Your ingame mail transfer also. I have a bunch of Heirlooms and items I want to take with me. My bank and bags are full, So I was wanting to mail it to my Character and then Transfer it. Will the mail transfer also? Thanks
    No. You can't even transfer a character if it has mail in its mailbox.

You have to empty your mail box to transfer. The online transfer tool will not let you until they are empty.
    - Nom Nom

Thanks for the info have a great day

"So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Deleted
    the items in your bags and bank go with you, but you cant transfer while you have ingame mail

Deleted
    filled your void storage ? I forgot about that and had a whole 3 extra bag slots when I moved.
    Also delete your hearthstone you can re-create that pretty easily.
    Tabbards, Go to the Guild vendor, see which ones you can easily get back, delete those from your bags