Thread: Revenge?

Deleted

Revenge?

Hey guys i've just respecced to prot to give it a shot.

I'm currently a little bugged by the Revenge range? I was thinking it would be like raging blow+ but it seems it only hits targets in front of you in a very small cone and range? Is this as intented? If so .. Bah

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've never noticed any problems with it hitting, But then again I've only ever specced Prot :S So if it is a problem, i wouldn't know

Much like Raging Blow it only hits a total of three targets within range of you.

I don't rightfully know what the range on it is, but mobs that are behind you do significantly more damage because you can't dodge/block/parry so you should always be facing them, and if you have aggro on something it'll be close enough to hit most of the time. It's not really a problem.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Deleted
    It does have a fairly lower hitting area than sweeping strikes for example, indeed. And yes, it's a "problem" when you are tanking a mob near a mob of another tank. When both are on you is rare to have issues.

Deleted
    Yes but i've been testing and the range of Meat Cleaver/Raging Blow is immense and acts like whirlwind. It will hit targets very far in front and behind.

For example when i'm simply walking backwards to kite adds, my revenge will mostly on hit one, maybe two targets as the range is so short