Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Top class for 5.4!

I know it's still early in development for 5.4 so I'm not getting overly zealous of anything. But what does everyone think everyone else will be rerolling to in 5.4????!!

15+ Year Old Account
    As you said, early in development so no-one will know until a week before release.

I assume Frost and Elemental will be very comfortable. I'd like to see MM rise over BM with a few more changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    disc priests... and resto druids.. both look absolutely insane so far.

hunters get my vote again for dps assume nothing changes [which it will].

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on the looks of the gear, Warlocks. BA look as always.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Based on the looks of the gear, Warlocks. BA look as always.
    i can agree with this!

i always liked priest's sets too.. although they seem unpopular for some reason.

feral/ele shaman/mages

15+ Year Old Account
    I play Mistweaver, Discipline and a Holy Paladin in the Arena. I miss having a DPS spec to play 2s with but WW, Shadow and Ret do nothing for me. I can't be bothered to learn to play my Mage and I don't fancy playing Unholy.

This leaves me with Feral or [Insert Spec] Hunter. Maybe I'll let the 5.4 changes decide for me as Feral has a habit of being crippled after being strong for a season or two.

Ret
    Mage
    Hunter
    Druids

Not necessarily in that order

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything is still the same the only difference is that Warlocks are a lot weaker as well as Shadow. Melee hybrids will only be worse. I have no idea why Blizzard allows garbage gimmick specs like Ret and Enhance to be viable and better than pure melee in pvp. It's a joke.

Nothing. Very very few people actually reroll to fotm classes, let alone 'everyone else'.

Quote Originally Posted by Larwood View Post
    Nothing. Very very few people actually reroll to fotm classes, let alone 'everyone else'.
    This.......

infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-06-18 at 06:06 PM.

Deleted
    Lol, my WW monk I would consider to be OP for 1v1 and random pvp but if you wanna go with feral who has a very complicated rotation and looks like crap (unless you're an animal lover or something) or a huntard which is soooooo gonna get nerfed, ok, do what you will.

Deleted
    Rets. lol jk

not sure about everyone else, but I'll continue on as I have been.

playing my resto druid, maybe go boomy if I keep enjoying it and I do well in some practice rbgs/arenas, but resto is my bread and butter and always has been. meanwhile I'll continue to level my ret/holy pally and then gear him in full tyrannical when he hits 90 (or malev...but he's only 82 atm so not sure if he'll hit 90 before 5.4 since I level kinda slow).

I'm sure a lot of people do reroll, but they don't really become anymore op for it, because the players who are really skilled with their class will still trample over a FotM reroller.

Has it ever not been mage? Even when DK's that that season where they were unstoppable they paired with mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    The top class is hard to predict, but seeing that mages have been among the top since whenever, I'm fairly sure they'll remain one of the top classes for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Everything is still the same the only difference is that Warlocks are a lot weaker as well as Shadow. Melee hybrids will only be worse. I have no idea why Blizzard allows garbage gimmick specs like Ret and Enhance to be viable and better than pure melee in pvp. It's a joke.
    I dont think locks are worse than spriest at the moment with Gateway. Next patch locks are getting even better with howl baseline they can also take shadowfury. They will be near untouchable by melee with blood horror, howl, and shadowfury.

The same as always since those classes existed. Mage and DK. You're never wrong when you play one of those two classes. NEVER.

Deleted
    Well, hunters seem to have been taken out of the loop if 5.4 as it is now goes through. Can't PVP without silencing shot and MM is too hard for average hunters. So warlocks will probably replace hunters in terms of FOTM reroll's. But I believe warriors will make a rise again and become very popular with the added survival and utility buffs to ER and shattering throw/vigilance.

So most played DPS class in 5.4; Warriors
    Most powerful DPS class in 5.4; Warlocks
    Most played class overall in 5.4; Priest(Discipline)

That is my prediction.
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2013-06-17 at 09:05 AM.