Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Tier Set looks like crap

    Is it just me that notice, Tier sets look worse to worst as newer patch arrive.

  2. #2
    This is a specific and well thought out argument.

  3. #3
    Dreadlord Outofmana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    876
    Yeah just look on the left how I would've looked had I not transmorphed tier 15 away lol.....

  4. #4
    The Unstoppable Force I change my name a lot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,538
    Thankfully we have transmog to fix it huh? No really I'm actual thankful for that haha

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    This is a specific and well thought out argument.
    Also, OP, context. It's pretty handy. Especially since only 3/11 tier sets have been teased.

  6. #6
    The Lightbringer Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    3,139
    Noun 1. subjectivity - judgment based on individual personal impressions and feelings and opinions rather than external facts

  7. #7
    Tier 14: Warrior and monk were ok.
    Tier 15: Druid was kinda neat, monk and mage were good.

    All the others were uninteresting as far as I was concerned. Not expecting much from T16.

  8. #8
    Epic! Issalice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Area 52 US
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    This is a specific and well thought out argument.
    I literally lol'd when I read that one. Have all the sets been released? I don't think they have. Is there a specific class you are feeling this way about?

  9. #9
    DK looks pretty awesome to me.

  10. #10
    Herald of the Titans Kurgath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    2,685
    DKs are Awesome!

    My faourite DK Set so far is Tier 15 Heroic. I Love It!

  11. #11
    Hunters to get to look like a geth.

    And I'm okay with that.

  12. #12
    I always say the same thing when I see the sets on MMO champion, but they really look 10x better in game.

  13. #13
    Legendary! Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    6,000
    If you can honestly say that vanilla tier sets were better then i dont know what to say. Sure they were more creative back then, but i cant find many pre bc sets that i would use because of the low res textures. There has been at least 1 good set per expansion for every class, and some bad ones. I dont see much of a difference.

    Compare

    to
    Last edited by Chickat; 2013-06-17 at 10:04 PM.
    My Warlords of Draenor Screenshots so far!
    http://imgur.com/a/YCLjL#0
    http://imgur.com/a/2rApO#0

  14. #14
    Mechagnome Zenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    692
    I disagree, it rises and falls as Tiers come and go.

    For me personally I think T11 had the first nice looking Mage set.

  15. #15
    Legendary! Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    6,000
    While we are on this subject lets talk about why warlocks never have a bad tier set.
    My Warlords of Draenor Screenshots so far!
    http://imgur.com/a/YCLjL#0
    http://imgur.com/a/2rApO#0

  16. #16
    T15 mages were awesome too with the candles on the shoulders.

  17. #17
    Mechagnome Zenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by trident00 View Post
    T15 mages were awesome too with the candles on the shoulders.
    Isn't that the priest set? Kind of fits thematically.

  18. #18
    Stood in the Fire Bombino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    While we are on this subject lets talk about why warlocks never have a bad tier set.
    did you see t16? (not that it's 100% final)

  19. #19
    DK T10 is still my favorite T8 is second

  20. #20
    There's always winners and losers in every tier. Unfortunately, rogues are usually in the loser category.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •